Status: Back in action =) No more writers block

Field of Unforgivable mistakes

Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Alexis's POV:

I woke up in the morning with a cold sweat. I had the worst nightmare.

*dream*

I was standing in a graveyard wearing all black. I assumed that it was right after a funeral. I looked closely at the headstone.

"Here rests Frank Iero, brother, and son. Missed forever."

Tears were silently falling down my face.

"Alexis, this probably isn't the best time for this seeing as your brother just died, and we're going on tour..." a voice behind me spoke.

"Go on, Zacky." I said monotone not turning to look at him.

"I love you, and well I never want to see you again," he said and left.

That's when I fell to the ground and cried everything out.

I knew three things at that moment.
1. I killed Frank
2.I loved Zachary Baker
and 3. I didn't want to let him go.

*end dream*

What did it mean?

I shook my head and got out of bed. I took a long shower, and once it was done I began to get ready for work

"Ms. Pond, can I see you in my office for a moment?" the principle asked.

He was, I suppose, an attractive man for his age. He didn't apear to be old, in fact he couldn't be over the age of 40. He did however have those big blue eyes that any girl would kill for.

"Yes, sir." I replied and followed him into his office. He shut the door and motioned for me to take a seat.

I was terrified that I did something wrong. I've followed all the rules, even stayed after everyday of the week to help student, and correct papers.

"Ms. Pond, I would like to thank you for all your hard work, but I recieved a phone call this morning. It's a family call and I'd understand if you were absent for a few weeks. Your brother was in a terrible car crash this morning and is currently in a coma," he said playing with his hands.

I sucked in air as tears fell once again. My dream wasn't coming true was it? I couldn't let it happen. I couldn't loose him. He was gone for so long on tour, and I could barely handle that.

"Thank you," I said standing up, my legs feeling unstable. He gave me a weak smile and wished for every thing to be okay. I picked up my bag and left through the front door which I had just entered the building from only moments ago. I raced to Orange County hospital fighting back tears and broken sobs.

Once I got there I made my way to the reception desk to get directions and infomation. The lady told me that he wasn't able to have visitors at the moment, but that I could go wait and sit with the other boys who were here to see him also. I slowly walked into the waiting room, and not soon enough Gerard was holding me in his arms. As I let all my feelings out he led me over to the guys and held me on his lap. My face was burried in the crook of his neck, and he was playing with my hair trying to soothe me, and let me know that he was there when I needed him most. No one said a word, and we just waited there in silence.

After about an hour of waiting a doctor came into the room. He saw us, and approached us.

"Are any of you biological family of Mr. Iero?" he asked.

"I'm his sister," I spoke. However, the voice didn't sound like it belonged to me.

"Alright. Is anyone else related?" he asked. The boys all shook their heads no.

"May my fiance come with us?" I shakily asked. I couldn't be alone if he had bad news. He nodded his head yes. With that Gerard took my hand in his.

We then followed the doctor to his office.

Alright, so Gerard and I are not engaged but he's my brother's best friend, and I really needed him.

The doctor shut the door behind us and motioned for us to sit down. He himself sat in a chair across from us with a clipboard in hand.

"Your brother, Frank, has not passes away, but he is in a sivere coma. It can last anywhere from minutes to years depending on how quickly his brain recovers from the accident, if it recovers. From the sivereness of the accident it is a rare thing for the victim to survive." he said. Silent tears were coming from my face.

I didn't realize Gerard still had my hands in his, but he was rubbing soothing circles on them.

"We only want family visiting him for the first few weeks that he's under the coma, just so that if he does recover quickly we don't need him freaking out, but if any changes do occur while your not here we will give you a call," he said and stood up.

Gerard pulled me up out of the chair and we followed the doctor down the hall to Frank's room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I wanted to thank all of you who have been reading and subscribing to this.
I'd really like some feedback, so please leave comments! =)