Status: Back in action =) No more writers block

Field of Unforgivable mistakes

Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Alexis’s POV:

Gerard and I were sitting in a chair well more like he was sitting in the chair and I was sitting on top of him. The back of my head was resting against his shoulder and his arms were wrapped around my waist. We’ve been sitting like that for a few hours except for when he left to tell the My Chemical Romance boys the news and told them to go home.

“Alex, I know you love Frank and want to be here until he wakes up, but I think that you should go home and get some sleep.” Gerard suggested. He hated seeing me like this, in fact I hated seeing myself like this.

“Gerard…I don’t know if I can,” I replied barely audible. I didn’t want to leave Frank. What if he woke up scared and alone?

“They said they’d call you with the slightest change. Alex, baby, please go home and get some sleep.” Gee said really concerned.

I sighed.

“I’ll only go if you come with me. I don’t think I’d be able to be alone knowing this happened to him,” I replied. He smiled and nodded his head.

“I can do that for you Alex.”

I stood up on my own two feet and put on my North face. He grabbed his leather jacket, and placed his hand on the small of my back and began leading me out the door.

“See you tomorrow, big brother. I love you,” I said to Frank even though he couldn’t hear me. Just as we were about to leave the door, I groaned and ran into the room. I fell by Frank’s side. “Frank, seriously, you NEED to get better. I don’t think I’d be able to go on if I lost you. Please get better for us. You’re my hero, and the reason I never gave up.” I said wiping away the tears that escaped my eyes, and bent to kiss his cheek.

I walked back to Gerard, and from the look on his face I thought that he might cry.

“Gee-bear? You okay?” I asked. He looked down at me and gave me a loving smile.

“Yeah,” he replied and then we actually left the room, and headed for my car. Mikey brought him to the hospital so I was his ride home. “Before we go to your place can we stop at mine so that I can pick up some things? Just clothes, and a toothbrush…you know the basics.”

I nodded my head yes and pulled onto the street.

The car ride to his house was silent. “I’ll be right back,” he said and lightly kissed my cheek. He got out of the car and jogged up his front steps into his and Frank’s apartment.

Would actually dating Gerard be that bad? He is a good guy, and it would be worth it if it was for Frank. Last night he was trying to apply the fact that Gerard and I would look cute together.

The next thing I knew Gerard was back in the car with a small duffle bag at his feet, and a goofy grin on his face.

“What’s the grin for?” I asked chuckling.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about…” he said. Sarcastic bastard.

“Damn men and their PMSing,” I laughed, while Gerard made a pouting face which later turned into a laugh.

~~

“Alex, we could always share your bed. I don’t want you sleeping on the couch, and I don’t want to sleep on it either.” Gerard complained. I ended up giving in.

“Alright Gee, we’ll share my bed.” With that I went into the bathroom to change into one of Zack’s shirts that he left at my place, and crawled into bed.

“Urm,” Gee said.

“What the hell kind of noise is ‘urm’?” I asked truly curious.

“Nothing…it’s nothing. Goodnight Alex.” Gerard said and kissed the top of my head.

He tried staying at the edge of the bed.

“Gerard, come here.” I said gently. He turned to look at me and I cuddled up to him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me pulling me as close as possible to him. We ended falling asleep shortly after that but not before I heard the words “I think I’m falling for you Alex,” come out of Gerard’s mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Thanks for reading and subscribing to my story! =)

Comment?