Status: Back in action =) No more writers block

Field of Unforgivable mistakes

Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Maddie’s POV:

Matt and I have been going out for about a month now, and I feel like we aren’t getting anywhere. I developed feelings for him as a best friend, not a lover. Even though Matt is amazing, I don’t want to hurt him. What should I do?

I grabbed my purse, coat, and car keys and headed to the mall for a day with the girls.

“Where’s Alex?” I asked as we all settled into the food court to get some lunch.

“Matt didn’t tell you? Her brother got into a car crash and is in a coma,” Helena said sadness leaking from her voice.

“Oh. Oh my god. That’s horrible!” I said tears coming to my eyes.

I grew up with Alex and Frank, how was I not going to get sad about the news? He was like my brother as well. I loved the both of them, and wasn’t going to let Alex deal with all this pain alone, even though his band has to deal with it also.

As the girls were talking about going clubbing next Friday I pulled out my phone and texted Alex, even though she was probably at work right now.

“Alex, baby, are you okay?” I texted.

“Not really, Madd, =/ ” She replied.

“Do you want me to come over?” I asked.

“Nah, it’s okay. Have fun with the girls. Gerard is here and taking care of me.” She said.

I sighed and put my phone back into my pocket. Soon enough the girls were ready to start up their shopping trip again. The rest of the time I had this little alarm in the back of my head just telling me things were going to get worse, so I pushed them aside and tried to focus on having fun while it lasted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. Its more of a filler chapter.
Comments are welcome! =)