Status: Back in action =) No more writers block

Field of Unforgivable mistakes

Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Alexis's POV:

I crawled out of bed and headed for the shower. My dream replayed in my head again, so I closed my eyes and let it fully take over my mind.

*dream*
I was sitting on a porch swing reading my favorite book when Gerard came out o the house with a small bundle in his arms, and a huge smile plastered on his face.

I replaced the bookmark on the page I was currently reading and closed the book.

"Some little boy wants to see his mommy," Gerard said gently placing the baby boy in my awaiting arms. I looked up from my sons amber eyes which he inherited from his fathr into Gerard's eyes. They were full of love. "Baby, I love you," he said and placed a sweet gentle kiss on my lips.

"Mmm...I love you too, Gee," I said as I pulled him down with my free arm for another gentle kiss.

When we pulled away he chuckled.

"Alex, your birthday is tomorrow. Anything you'd like to do inparticularly?" he asked truely curious.

I smiled. He remembered something as small as my birthday, and with all things concidering I didn't think that he would remember.

"I want to visit Frank," I said bluntly.

Sadness washed over Gerard's face. "Alright, if that's what you want."

*end dream*

I opened my eyes abd blushed at the thought of Gerard and I together; especially with a baby of our own. Although, I was worried as to why sadness was brought to Gerard's face when I brought up wanting to visit Frank on my birthday. I was concerned that something happened to Frank or that maybe he never woke up from his coma.

Tears quickly fell down my face at just the thought. I frantically wiped them away. Frank would get better, I just need him to.

I stepped out of the shower and proceeded to prepare myself for work.

~ ~ ~ ~

I did my usual work rutine, and head home. I just wasn't in the mood to visit with Zacky, but I knew I had to if I wanted my best friend back. I walked into my apartment to find Zack asleep on the couch, like he usually did when we were close and he wanted to hang out.

I giggled and pushed him off the couch. He hit the ground with a thump.

"Alex, your home. I just..uhhh" he said while scratching the back of his head for an excuse.

"Well it looks to me as if my best friend just fell asleep on my couch," I said with a serious look, trying not to laugh.

"Im sorry....wait best friend?" he asked, a smile spreading across his face. I nodded my head and he jumped over the back of the couch and tackled me. We both hit the floor laughing.

Then he got this look in his eye when our eyes met, and slowly he leaned down and kissed me. I closed my eyes and actually enjoyed the kiss as butterflies swarmed around my insides.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think!
Who should Alex be with. Zack or Gerard?
=) <3