Status: Back in action =) No more writers block

Field of Unforgivable mistakes

Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Zacky's POV:

I was kissing Alex, and well it felt good. Her soft plump lips moving with my pierced ones was almost magical. She's my best friend, so maybe this would not be the most wise thing for me to do.

I came over here to fix everything, and be on good terms with her again, before I left for tour with the boys again. A six month tour.

My hands were on Alex's hips and her hands were on the back of my neck keeping me close. I loved the way she tasted, it was sweet like sugar. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrace, but she pulled away.

"Alex," I said opening my eyes. I looked up at her. Her face was not the expression I thought that it would be once she realized what she had done. Instead her face was full of color and her lips held a smile. The smile wasn't sinister, it was actually sincere.

"Zack, I wanted to apologize for being such a bitch. I just wasn't sure if this would be the right decision." she explained not looking at me. I pulled her up off the floor and over to sit on the couch.

"Alexis, I understand, and well honestly I was a horny assfuck that night and well I'mglad you turned me down, because I never want to hurt you," I said. She had a confused look on her face.

"Zack, I do not understand. If it was like that then why was it so awkward for us to talk again?" She asked.

I sighed rubbing the back of my neck. "I guess it was because I thought you'd hate me for trying to put myself on you like that," I tried to get her to understand.

"Oh..." was all that left her sweet mouth.

I licked my lips as I looked up from her mouth, and into her eyes. They were gleaming. How could I leave her tomorrow to go on a six month tour?

Her phone interupted my thought path. She got up and ran to get it, and came back ten full minutes later with tears pooling from her eyes onto her sweet face. She was struggling to put her coat on, so I got up and ran to go help her with it.

"What's wrong Alex?" I asked. She stopped moving and looked at me.

"I never told you that Frank has been in the hospital, in a coma...well they just called and...oh...his condition is getting worse...Zacky, Frank might...die..."She whispered the last part. With hearing that news I stood there with my mouth agape. How could I leave this girl here when her brother was dying? Alexis grabbed her purse, key, phone, and my hand as we ran out to her car.

I drove seeing in the condition that she's currently in. I glanced over at her in the car and she had her cell phon up to her ear and she was shaking violently.

The only words I heard come out of her mouth before she returned the phone to her jacket pocket were:
"He's worse...I'm headed to the hospital...Meet you there...yup, bye."

I had no idea who she had been talking to, and well it made me kind of jealous...

I parked the car and we ran to the enterance to the hospital through the pouring rain.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think?
What's going to happen to Frank? O_O
Does Zack like Alex?
Comment me what you think! =)
Next update will hopefully be tomorrow! Special thanks to my subscribers, and the one person who commented on this story ;)