Status: Back in action =) No more writers block

Field of Unforgivable mistakes

Chapter 22

Alex's Point of View:

It was seven at night when I finally got home and lets just say I was really tired, but I got something I didn't expect when I got up to my apartment. Zack was leaning up against the door with his suitcase by his side. I guess he didn't go right home after he got back from the tour. I walked up to him with all my bags, dropped them next to his suitcase, and pulled him into a hug.

"Alex," he breathed as he tightened his arms around me adn burried his face into my hair. "You don't understand how much I've missed you." Just that alone made the biggest smile creep onto my face.

"Lets go inside," I said as I pulled away and opened the door then I grabbed all my bags and dumped them into my room. I came out to see the door closed with Zack's suitcase next to it and he was sitting on the couch. I smiled and sat down next to him, and he looked at me and smiled as well.

"Did you have fun with the girls?" he asked. I nodded.

"Well except for the fact that Maddie kept talking about how big Matt's dick is." His eyes went wide. "That was my reaction too." I laughed.

"Aw man I'm sorry. Well you won't hear me talk about dick sizes even though mines pretty big," he said with a wink.

"Haha very funny Baker" I joked.

"You look really nice," he said as he pulled me closer to him.

"Aw thanks Zacky," I said and kissed his nose. He picked me up and put me on his lap so that I was straddeling him.

"I'm not going to leave you again, being away for a month was torture." he said, which made me smile.

"What are you going to do when I go camping with my brother, Jamia, and the rest of the band next weekend?" I giggled, and he groaned.

"I'm going to miss you a hell of a lot." he said rubbing his hands up and down my back. "Alex, I want to kiss you so badly." He said shutting his eyes trying to make the feeling go away even though he knows it won't work. A soft smile came across my face before I leant forward and brushed my lips against his for a brief second. He responded quicker than I thought he would have. His hands kept rubbing my back as we kissed and mine made their way up to his hair and got tangled there. his tounge ran across my bottom lip asking for enterance which I gladly accepted. Oh the things that this boy did to me. Zack's hands were now resting on my hips as our tounges danced.

To be honest I never liked kissing with tounge because I always thought it felt weird, but with Zacky it's just different. It's like...wow...like fireworks.

We both pulled away to breathe and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Zack, are you staying the night?" I asked as I started kissing just below his ear.

"Only if you'll let me," he said with a smile.

"Of course," I said and kissed his sweet lips once again.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I nodded my head yes and then ran to my room to quickly change into my pajamas before joining Zack to watch a horror film on Netflix that I had on the Wii. "Alex, do you want anything to drink?" he asked while I set up the movie.

"Uh sure just grab me whatever," I said with a smile before he disappeared into the kitchen. Once I finished setting up the movie I grabbed a blanket and got comfortable on my big comfy couch.

Zack came back with a Smirnoff ice Mango for me, a beer for him, and a BIG bowl of popcorn. He sat down next to me and gave me my drink and got himself comfortable as well.

Halfway through the movie we shut it off because we got bored and we had much better ways of entertaining ourselves which just so happened to be by breaking out the alcohol and playing truth or dare. Well more like a game of truth.

We started off with simple silly questions but now that we had some drinks in our system we were getting a little more serious.

"Alex, did you have sex with someone while I was on tour?" he asked.

"Nope, and that's the honest truth!" I giggled, a little tipsy. "Have you?" His face went blank and he looked down. "Oh my god. You slept with someone. How could you do that when you knew how I felt about you? I thought you liked me..." I trailed off.

"Alex, it was a mistake."

"Who was it?" I asked.

"Gena..." he said. That's when I got up and slapped him. then I ran inside to my room and shut and locked the door. How could he sleep with his ex when he liked me? Oh god....oh GOD! <u>I was the other woman!</u> He was trying to get with me so he could get over her. So much for being my best friend. What an asshole. Maybe Jamia was right, maybe Gerard is the guy for me. He won't hurt me like Zack did/will. I grabbed my keys and purse and ran out to my car. Right now I only wanted to talk to one person before I loose possibly the one guy for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? Who do you think she'll choose, Gerard, or will she forgive Zacky?
Thank you liquorxpossed for commenting! =)

Alex's PJs: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35007455