Status: Back in action =) No more writers block

Field of Unforgivable mistakes

Chapter 23

*warning sexual content

Maddie's POV:

"Maddie baby come here," Matt said as I walked into the house from shopping with the girls.

"Matty, can you do me a favor?" I asked as I walked into his open arms and he enveloped me into a hug.

"Mmm. Anything for you baby." he purred into my ear.

"Can you go get my bags from the car please?" I asked him. He let out a deep chuckle that shook through me.

"Of course sweetie," he replied and disappeared into the garage. I've grown to love this man more than anything else in this world, and he loves me jut the same if not more back. "Did you get anything for me?" he asked with a wink, and I just smiled before running upstairs into our room.

He shook his head smiling at me before following me. Matt dumped all of my bags into the closet before I jumped on him and started kissing him.

He was a little suprised at first but it only took him a second before he began kissing back. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried us over to the bed. He laid me onto the bed adn quickly took off his shirt before throwing it somewhere in the room. Then he took off my shoes before climbing on top of me pressing his lips against mine hungerly.

Matt tugged on the bottom of my shirt before taking it off along with my bra. I let out a moan as his mouth made its way to my nipple and started sucking it, and his hand played with my other breast. After a while he switched and made his way back up to my mouth.

"Matt," I panted as I reached for his belt buckle. He got the hint and stood up to remove his jeans and boxers. He smirked at me before taking off my shorts and undies as well.

I pulled his mouth back onto mine as his hand found its way down to the wetness between my legs and his fingers began an intricate dance. "Oh Matt," I moaned into his mouth. He began to move his fingers faster as I grabbed onto his shoulders and my breathing became labored. "Oh god Matt," I moaned as I came. He just smiled.

"I love you Maddie," he said and gently kissed my lips.

"I love you Matt," I said.

"Can I show you how much I love you?" he asked. I closed my eyes and nodded as he began thrusting into me. "Baby, you're so beautiful," he said as he was kissing my neck. I just moaned in response.

Making love to this man was just something I couldn't get enough of. Every time we touched it felt amazing, and I know that Matt and I are meant to be together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I'm sorry it's short but I don't really think I'm good at writing these kinds of chapters, and I really wanted to switch it up a bit.
Hope you enjoyed Maddie and Matt ;)
Thank you to LiqourxPossed and Jimmy.Sullivan for commenting! =) <3
I love you guys!