Status: Back in action =) No more writers block

Field of Unforgivable mistakes

Chapter 7

Chapter 7

M. Shadow’s POV:

I was nervous. What was I suppose to do? Where would we go? How about a nice dinner then the movies? Does that sound too cheesy? Valary usually made me take her out dancing or to a bar where she wouldn’t really be around me at.

*flashback*

"Matt, I’m going to go to the bathroom," Val said and quickly left. I sighed and went to talk to Alex.

We had all gathered for Johnny’s birthday, since he was like all of our little brother.

"Hey kid. You having fun?" I asked her. She grinned at me.

"I’m not a kid Matty, and I’m having an amazzinggggg time..." she slurred out. Alex was such a lightweight. I chuckled.

We ended up getting into an arguement on who Johnny likes more. At the peak of our arguement Syn grabbed my arm and pulled me over to the back door, Alex stumbling behind. I pulled her close just as she was about to fall.

"Val and some dude just went out this door. He was a buff one. I’ll be right back, gonna go get Jimbo and the birthday boy." Syn said before taking off.I got angry, and it wasn’t just because I was drinking. I opened the back door only to see my love cheating on me with another man.

I let them be and went back inside. I didn’t let a single tear drop from my eye, but I’m sure Alex saw the anger and pain edged into my face.

*end flashback*

The thing is that, to this day, I still don’t know why I forgave her and pretended it never happened when obviously it happened more than just that one time. I was just too afraid to admit it to myself.

Well now isn’t the time for this. Valary doen't matter anymore.

I tracced my steps to Alex's appartment where I was to meet Maddie, my date. I smiled. My hand trembled as I reached to knock on the door. Alex opened the door with a HUGE smile on her face.

"You better be good to her Mathew," she said being completely serious.

"It isn't me you have to worry about." I replied.

She sighed and replied, "I know."

Just then Maddie came out of Alex's bedroom wearing a pink tube top dress that clung to every part of her body, in a complimentary way.

"Hi Matt," she said excitedly. I beamed her a smile, and she smiled back.

"Hey Maddie. You look...amazing." I said struggling to find the best word.

"Thanks you do too," she said quietly. I asked if she was ready to go and she nodded her head yes. With that we headed out the door.

We ended up going to an japaneese fancy resturant and then out dancing. She makes me feel like such a creeper, because she's only 22, and I'm 28. That's a six year difference. From what I got to learn about her though is that her favorite band is Metallica. That's basically all we talked about during dinner...Metallica. Although from all the other small topics we talked about she seems really down to earth, bitchy at times but who isn't?

Even though Maddie and Alex are two years apart in age I can understand why they are basically best friends. They are a lot like each other except for looks obviously and the fact that Maddie is tall and Alex is more on the shorter side.

After that I brought Maddie back to her new house rather than Alex's where I picked her up.

That night I ended up going to sleep with a smile on my face rather than crying myself to sleep.