Everything Little Thing You Do Makes Me Moan

Every little thing you do makes me moan (Tom Kaulitz Story) Intro

My name is Anastasia Listing and I’m 19 years old. I’m originally from Halle, Germany. I’m 5’6 with blonde and dark brown two-toned hair. I also have 2 pink highlights in the front with a coontail in my bang and blue and pink highlights throughout my hair. My brother is Georg Listing of Tokio Hotel. I moved to Magdeburg when he started his music career with the band and that’s how I met Tom Kaulitz. We dated for two years then we broke up due to his stupidity. He went out with the guys, got drunk and cheated on me all in the same night. Lovely, right? When I found out, my heart was shattered because I thought he was the one…………but I was wrong. After we broke up I moved to the United States so I could be closer to my record company. I now live in Orlando, Florida where it’s sunny, hot, and has a lot of beaches. I’m in a band with my four friends Lexxi, Annabelle, Angel, and Chrissy and I’m a solo singer under the name of Kerli. I have a concert in two weeks and I’ll be playing with Blood on the Dance Floor, Jeffree Star, and Tokio Hotel. I wonder how that will turn out…………