Everything Little Thing You Do Makes Me Moan

Chapter 2

The concert went very well. Dahvie and Jayy wanted Annabelle and me to sing with them. We greatly accepted and the crowd loved it. After the show BOTDF followed us back to our dressing rooms to get ready. “We’re very sorry about earlier” Annabelle apologized to Jayy Von. “No big deal. I like it how you stood up for yourself and your friend” He commented. “Yeah I tend to do that a lot. That’s what friends are for” she smiled. “Haha you’re right and you look very nice” he said looking Annabelle up and down. “Well thank you. You don’t look to bad yourself” she winked. “Thanks pretty lady” “No problem” she blushed. “So what are you doing after you guys perform?” Jayy Von asked with curiosity. “We are staying around to watch the guys perform” replied Bella with a sigh. “Oh that’s cool. Me and Dahvie will stay around and wait for you all.” “Thanks! That’s really sweet of you two” Bella smiled. The guys left and we started to do our make-up and hair. “Seems like Bella and Stais have boyfriends in training” Angel and Chrissy laughed. “Be quiet they are just friends. We don’t even know them like that” I stated. “Someone is getting defensive about Dahvie. Haha I knew you liked him” Chrissy antagonized with a smirk. “He’s just a friend that’s it, a really cute friend haha” I laughed and smiled. “Awh how cute she’s admitting it” Angel laughed. “Come on guys, we got to go. We have to be on stage in 5” Bella rushed. We went on stage and started our show. About 30 minutes into it we called Dahvie, Jayy Von, and Bill to perform with us for a bit. It turned out great and the fans were pumped. The girls got off stage and it was time for me to perform alone for a little while. I opened up with the song I want nothing and got the crowed screaming I sang a few others then it was time for Tokio Hotel and me to our song Strange. It started fine but then I started to sing the refrain Tom started singing with me instead of Bill. I didn’t know if it was planned or not but I went with the flow. I was signing this song to Tom to emphasize that he hurt me and he doesn’t know how I feel. We started to get closer to each other and then something in me was telling me to trust him and give him another chance. I don’t know what was going on but after the song ended and they walked off stage I almost started to cry. I ended the show with Bulletproof that I made for Tom and my new song Tea Party. When I got off stage I ran to the dressing room and started balling my eyes out. Everyone came in to see what was wrong. “I don’t know what’s going on. When we started singing together something in me sparked. I think I still love him in some form or way, but I don’t know how” I said in between breaths. “Honey, everything will be ok, I promise” Angel said trying to calm me down. “I hope. I just really want to talk to him.” I cried. As soon as I said that Tom walked in the room and instantly sat next to me and put his arms around me for comfort. “Baby, I’m here everything will be fine now. Stop crying I’m not worth you crying over” He said and started to tear up as well. I immediately started hugging him and crying all over him. “I’m so sorry for the way I’ve treated you and for the way I’ve been acting. Please forgive me” I sobbed. “Baby you know I forgive you and I would take you back any day. I’m here for you no matter what happens. I will be by your side and I promise you that.” He looked me straight in the eyes and kissed me. I kissed back because I forgot how good it feels to kiss him. I missed the taste of his warm lips and cold lip ring against mine. It just felt so good it sent a chill down my spine. “Tom I promise to stop overreacting over stupid little things that happen because I realized how much I miss being with you.” I smiled. “Awh honey, that’s so cute. I’ve missed you a lot too.” After that he kissed me again and left for their show.