Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Not Too Fun Surprises

-Sophia's POV-
Finally. Emmett and Tess were gone. Leaving just me and Jasper. Not that I didn't love Tess like a sister, it's just... well, Jasper was just... sexy.

"So... what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked Jasper. He was looking down, playing with his hands. I was worried. Had I done something.

He sighed. "Alice told me I should tell you, but I don't know. It's a little... overwhelming," he told me, though it seemed more as if he was saying it to himself.

"You can tell me," I coaxed him, and he looked at me, his golden eyes full of worry.

"I will tell you... but you have to promise me that you won't think any less of me, that you won't become scared of me because of this. I'm not... bad," he said, spitting the last word out as if it tasted horribly in his mouth.

I looked at him calmly, but inside, I was worried. I had never seen him this... scared. Stressed. Afraid. Deeply, purely afraid. Of what?

"Sophia," he said, taking my hands, "Do you believe in fairy tales? You know, the ones with all of the vampires, the werewolves, the magic? Do you believe in those?"

I nodded a little. It was a guilty pleasure of mine to read about them, the worlds I would never live in. Boy, was I wrong.

"All of those are true. Well, some aren't, but all of the main ideas, vampires, wolves, they're all true."

I gave him a strange look. "And you know this because...?"

"Because I'm one of them. A vampire," he replied, and I looked at him strangely. Jasper Hale, a vampire? This golden haired, golden eyed angel, a blood sucker?

"You look a lot cuter than most vampire's I've seen in books," I told him, and a small smile came onto his face, but I didn't know what he was feeling.

"My whole family are vampires, all changed at different times," he told me, and I nodded.

"We aren't like the vampires you see in books, and I guess not like most of them that live in our world. We aren't killed by sun. We just... sparkle, I guess you could say." I snorted.

"I'm sorry, did you just tell me you sparkled?" I asked, shocked. He nodded, confused at my amusement.

"Oh, oh, sorry, sorry, continue," I said, my laughter dying down. Vampires sparkled?? Now THAT was something you didn't read in books.

"We aren't killed by stakes, holy water, and we aren't afraid of crosses. All of those myths are true. But we do.... drink blood." He ended the last part quietly, and my amusement had completely died off.

"I would never dream of hurting you... my family and I drink animal blood. But you. Your blood. It... it calls to me. It sings to me," he explained, and I nodded.

He then took my face lightly in his hands, leaning close. "But listen to me, Sophia Long. For as long as I live, I will never let anything happen to you. I promise I will never hurt you. I love you," he said, and he seemed startled that he told me he loved me.

"I- I love you too," I replied. So... my boyfriend is a vampire? And so is his family? Um, wow. And he loves me??

"You aren't scared?" Jasper asked, shocked by my last statement. I shook my head.

"I could never be scared of someone I love, Jasper Hale. And that would be you." I touched his lips to mine, and his lips moved with mine in synchronization. The kiss became deeper, then, hungrier.

Then, just to set the mood, his phone rang. We both sighed, looking into each others eyes, smiling, and he glanced down to see who was calling.

"Damn Emmett," he mumbled under his breath before answering the phone.

"Hello? Em, slow down. Oh god... Okay, we'll be right there. Yes, I told her. Okay. Bye." He hung up the phone quickly, and I looked up at him, looking at me with sympathy.

"It's, um," he cleared his throat. "Tess. They got into a crash. Emmett saved her by moving in front of her, but she passed out. Oh, no, don't cry. Honey, it's okay, she'll be okay." Jasper took me into his arms as tears fell down my cheeks.

"H-how di-did Emmett-t s-s-save h-her?" I asked through sobs.

"Vampire's have skin like stone, and nothing can penetrate it. And they're super strong, so the car is in a lot worse shape than Tessa. And vampires are cold, but that's just from no blood pumping," Jasper explained to me.

I nodded, standing. "Well," I sniffed, wiping the tears from my eyes, "Let's go."

Jasper decided it would be faster if I rode on his back, and let me tell you, vampires are freaking fast.

We got to his house in seconds, and I climbed off his back, following him in. "Where is she?" I questioned the doctor I had only met once.

"Upstairs, in my office. By the way, I'm Carlisle," he introduced himself, and I quickly told him my name as I reached the office, my best friend on a hospital bed, wires attached all over. Emmett sat near the bed, her hand in his.

"Oh god... I can't believe this. She must've had that flashback...." I trailed off, thinking out loud.

"Sophie, can you slow your thoughts down? I'm having a hard time reading them," Edward said, and I stopped talking, confused.

"I forgot to mention," Jasper came in, taking a seat next to me, "some of us have special powers. Alice can see the future, Edward can read minds, and I can read and control emotions."

I nodded, replying only, "Oh."

I was almost positive I had gone into shock, replaying what I remembered Tess saying to me, comforting me after my family had died.

"The light. That's what made her pass out," I said, my head suddenly shooting up.

Everyone looked at me, confused.

"Tessa's family was going to some fancy party thing. They got into a crash, and Tessa told me the one thing she remembered most was the one light of the car in front of them. She got out of the crash lucky, but the rest of her family... especially Bailey..." I took a deep breath, trying to keep the tears back in my eyes as the memories of my family returned.

"Your family died, too?" Edward asked, and Jasper turned to look at me questionably. I nodded.

"In California. We had plenty of wolves running around, lose. My parents and brother, Chris, were out, camping so that Tess and I could have the house for a sleepover. She was living with her aunt at the time, but she was at my house a lot. But I was at this dance thing and... the police came... and there it was. They were..." I couldn't get out the last word.

"It's okay, Love," Jasper hushed me, pulling me close to him. I saw the heart monitor speed up a little, and Tessa seemed a little more active.

"Tessa?" Emmett asked.

"Go away, I'm sleeping," she mumbled, and I laughed. Oh yeah, she was conscious.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUNNN :)
LOL I <3 you guys for reading or commenting or subscribing or whatever the heck you're doing XD