Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Gr. Needles

~Tessa~

"I'm telling you, Adam Lambert is awesome," I said. Emmett chuckled and looked at me. I smiled at him. Then the lights shinned in my eyes and my smile disappeared completely.

Bailey flipped her hair.

"Dad, look out!"


I felt the impact of the car, but I didn't feel pain. I then heard nothing and saw nothing.
_______________________________________________________________________

"Tessa?" Someone asked.

"Go away, I'm sleeping," I mumbled. Someone laughed.

I screamed. I shot up in the bed and looked around. Emmett hugged me close to him. "It's okay," He murmured.

"She was there," I murmured.

Sophia sat by me and joined in on the hug. As soon as they let go of me I stood up and almost fell over. Emmett stabled me. "Careful."

I glared at the needles attached to me. I looked around the room that wasn't mine. What happened? We were going home and then...the headlights.

"D-did we crash?" I asked feeling tears forming. I blinked them away.

Emmett sat me back down. "Yes. But we're fine," He said.

"But...How? T-they were coming right us....I-I'm not dead, am I?"

"No," Sophia answered. "You're alive. Think I could be this calm if you weren't?"

I smiled at my friend. "No."

"Right. I couldn't. Besides, Emmett would be losing his mind if you were."

I smiled at Emmett. I then glared at the needles. "Now that we've confirmed I'm not dead can someone take these out of me?" I asked.

A man walked over. "I can do that for you," He said with a smile. Older-blonde-dude started removing all the needles. "I'm Carlisle, by the way," He said.

I smiled. "Nice to meet you." I saw a woman in the back who looked more motherly then Sophia was. If it was possible. After the needles were out I grinned. "Thank you."

He nodded. "Not a problem."

"Alright. Can we go home now? I don't like hospitals."

Everyone laughed. "We're at my house," Emmett told me.

I looked around the room. "You have a hospital room in your house?" I asked.

Carlisle chuckled. "You could say that. I like bringing my work home with me sometimes."

I nodded. "Can we get out of this room then? It's freaking me out..."

They all laughed again and we went into the family room.

"Why don't you like hospitals?" Edward asked.

"Cause of the evil doctors who jab you with needles, the gross food, and it smells weird..."

"Clean?" Sophia asked smiling.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Not all doctors are evil," Carlisle pointed out as he sat in an armchair.

"Most are," I muttered.
_______________________________________________________________________

"Are you okay?" Sophia asked when we were at home alone.

"Ya." I nodded.

She raised an eyebrow. "Tess."

"I am." I gave her a hug. "I promise."

She sighed and hugged me back. "You scared me," She said.

"Me too. But I couldn't leave you alone. Who knows what Jasper could do to you. I gotta protect my buddy."

She rolled her eyes. "Jasper is a perfect gentleman."

I smiled. "Night." I said going to my room. I got in some pajamas and climbed into my bed. It was all fluffy.
(______________________________________________________________________)

I ran through the forest. There was a giant wolf in front of me and a monster with red eyes behind me.

I looked around and saw more wolves and monsters circling me.

I flattened to the ground when they all jumped. They attacked each other. I saw Sophia up in a tree and Jasper jumped down to the fighting. Emmett was suddenly besides me. He picked me up in his cold arms and we were in a tree.

"Stay." He commanded. He was gone.

I saw him fighting the monsters with red eyes. They were all moving so fast. Blurs.

Something came up behind me and I fell from the tree. "Tess!" Emmett shouted.

The monsters got him and he laid on the ground dead. "Emmett!"

I heard a scream. I looked to Sophia and saw a monster attached to her neck. She turned paler and paler.

"Soph!" I shouted.

The monster dropped her and she landed on the ground with a sickening crack.

I looked around me. All of them were dead. Alice, Josh, Jasper, Edward, Bella, Carlisle. Sophia and Emmett.

I saw three more bodies and I wanted to die right then. They were my parents and sister. They looked like they had just died.

I fell to the ground sobbing. "Kill me," I repeated. "Don't leave me alone!"

"Everyone you care about will die," A voice said.

All the wolves were dead too. I didn't know them, but I felt a pang in my heart. Why? I don't wanna be alone!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the comments!!! :D