Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Strange Rich Kids

-Sophia's POV-
Picking up and moving is never the easiest thing to do. Especially if it's thousands of freaking miles away. But I decided to respect my friend's wishes and head off.

And we had been friends for a long time. It seemed like forever. And we had done everything together; we shopped together, we played in the park together, we even lived together.

Now we were moving to Forks, Washington from sunny, beautiful California. Where the boys are hot and so's the weather. But Forks sounds... quaint.

"Comeoncomeoncomeon!" Tessa yelled from the car as I grabbed the last of my bags. I smiled a little at her enthusiasm; she was always so hyper. But she could be trouble, too. So I hoped she could behave herself in Forks. Yeah, I should be so lucky.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Road trips suck. That's all I have to say about those.

I sat in the drivers seat in front of our new house. It was cute, a white, two story house, the grey roof matching the color of the dull sky.

"Tess," I shook my friend, who groaned and stirred in her seat. "Tessa, wake up, we're here."

"Mh, five more minutes," she groaned again, making me sigh.

"Well, if you won't help, you could at least learn not to snore in your sleep," I told her teasingly, and that got her up.

"I do not snore," she mumbled under her breath as she came to the back of the car to help me unpack. The moving truck arrived just minutes later, and after a few hours we were fully unpacked.

"Finally," Tessa said, flopping backwards onto the couch. I laughed at her exasperated expression, noting that she had mostly just sat back and watched.

I walked into the kitchen, looking through the cabinets and the refrigorator, coming up empty handed. "Tessa, we forgot something!" I called to her.

"What was it?" she asked, and I could hear her shifting positions in case she needed to flip out over our forgotten item.

"Food," I replied, and she walked in, checking to make sure I was correct, that we really could starve if we didn't get to the grocery store soon.

"Crap," she muttered, blowing some hair from her eyes as she stood.

We mutually agreed to go to the grocery store. Actually, I had to drag Tessa into the car, but still. We got there, and we parked our rusty old truck next to a nice Volvo. So I guess there were some snobby rich kids in town.

We walked in, and we split up, getting straight to what we needed. Tessa walked right to ice cream as I walked over to bread, peanut butter, milk, the necessities.

A small, spiky haired girl stood near the milk, and I walked past paying no attention. But I felt her eyes on me, and I turned, but she was looking somewhere else, a small smile playing on her lips.

I decided to just ignore it, and I moved to the cashier, where Tessa was standing with her tubs of ice cream.

"Got enough?" I asked, laughing a little, and she shook her head, her bottom lip in a pout.

"They didn't have Cookie Dough ice cream!" she whined, and I laughed, paying for the food. We loaded the groceries into the car. As soon as I started to drive away, I saw a bronze haired boy with the spiky haired girl, and the girl was pointing at us.

WTF?
♠ ♠ ♠
Truck

YAY chapter numero uno :D