Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

No? What does that word mean?

~Tessa~

"I like to eat ice cream, while I watch the television," I sang to myself as I flopped on to the couch with my big bowl of ice cream.

"I'm gonna laugh when your brain freezes to death because of all the ice cream you eat," Sophia said as she sat down with her peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"Well...I don't care," I replied flipping through the channels. "Nope, nope, hell no, no," I muttered for each channel.

"So picky," Sophia muttered.

"No. I just don't wanna watch certain shows. Besides, who does watch most of this? I mean seriously."

"Ooh! Put it back on America's Next Top Models!"

I sighed, but did. "It's better than some of the other things on," I muttered eating my ice cream. Sophia smiled. I heard thunder outside and grinned.

"Great," Sophia muttered.

"I know right!" I looked out the window and saw the rain pouring down. I loved the rain. I had lived in California my whole life and so I mostly knew sunshine, but rain called to me. Hm. I want to go outside.

"Don't even think about it, Tess," Sophia told me.

I looked at her. "Think about what?"

"You're not going outside. You could get sick and then I'd have to take care of you until you were better."

I scoffed. "Soph, where's your sense of adventure?" I asked.

"You're. Not. Going. Out."

"Fun sucker," I muttered.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm going to bed. I actually helped unpack, so I'm tired. Don't go outside."

"Not going outside, mother dearest. Good night."

"Night." She went upstairs and I heard the soft click of her door.

"Five minutes outside won't hurt anyone," I muttered grabbing a sweater and putting my shoes on. I snuck outside and walked around. Our house was surrounded by forest and I was sure there weren't too many neighbors.

I walked around the forest while the rain kept pouring. It soaked my hair, but I didn't mind. I found a secluded part of the forest that was a meadow. I grinned and sat in the middle of it. My pants were now soaked, from walking and then sitting on the wet ground.

I scanned the forest with my eyes and saw a flash of white. It was gone before I could recognize it. I sighed and went back towards the house, knowing Sophia might yell if she found out I still left the house. But I couldn't help myself. I had this need to go against what other people said, so I did the opposite.

I took a warm shower before going to bed. I was already glad we came here. Now who knows what tomorrow will bring.

Well, it'll probably be an early morning if Sophia tries waking me up again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2! :D