Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Dodgeball!

~Tessa~

I woke up at 6:30. AM!!!! Ugh! School sucks. Sophia decided that we need to actually finish our senior year. I mean, what is going on in her head??

But I gotta drive us to school, which was fun. Sophia laughed as I took the final turn into the parking lot of Forks High School. Really original name...

"Okay, no pranks on teachers." I looked at her in disbelief. Why? Was she trying to kill me?? "Don't give me that look! We only have two months left. You don't need to give me that."

"Yeah yeah," I replied not really paying her anymore attention. I was looking for some eye candy. I know it's a small town, but this is all they got?? Then I saw them. They were all beautiful, but extremely pale.

A certain one caught my eye. He was bulky, and looking at the others he was standing with. They were talking, but he seemed distant. He looked at me and we looked away from each other. Damn my staring.

I shared a glance with Sophia and the bell rang.

I glared before going inside with her. Stupid school.

As it turns out I had gym first period. Not a bad way to wake up. I changed into my gym clothes, but left my purple octopus necklace on. It was a good luck charm of mine.

We were playing dodgeball and for some healthy competition it was girls on boys. I grinned. As soon as the whistle blew for us to grab the balls I ran.

I found that the 'jocks' sucked at this, but there was one good player. It was the guy from earlier in the parking lot. After most of my fellow girls quit or got hit I was left. I started getting rid of the boys--easy.

Soon it was me and that one guy. He smirked. He had the only ball--the gym teacher took the rest off the playing field--and I was defenceless.

I was getting worn out. He was good at this. He threw the ball and I dodged. I picked it up and threw it right back only to have him catch it. Making me lose.

"Damn it!"

His smirk grew. "Good game, everyone!" The gym teacher called. "Go change!"

I stomped to the locker room and changed. "Um, hi," A girl said.

"Hi."

"I'm Angela," She introduced.

"I'm Tessa."

"You were awesome out there," She said smiling.

"Thanks. You did good too," I added.

"Nah. Sports aren't my thing. I like photography." She looked at her camera. "But I don't think anyone's ever come that close to beating Emmett."

I smiled. We walked out of the gym together and found Emmett standing around. "Good game," He said sportsman-like.

I was no sore-loser, so I was decent to him. "You too. I would've liked the results better if the ball had hit you instead, but either way it was fun."

He smiled. "I'm Emmett."

"I'm Tessa." Introducing myself is going to get annoying...

He nodded. The bell rang and everyone left. "See you around, Tessa."

I nodded and walked to my next class.
_______________________________________________________________________

Sophia and I saw a lot of each other. Thank God. I'd have to pull some serious pranks if that weren't the case.

Sophia and I sat by ourselves at lunch. She wasn't eating, but I was. I don't like a lot of sports for nothing, with the way I eat it's the only way I'm not fat.

I looked around the cafeteria as I ate. Emmett was with the people he was with this morning. I noticed most of them were paired up. Bronze-haired dude and brunette gal. Pixie with blonde guy. Then there was another blonde, but he looked like he was in pain. And Emmett.

I wonder if he's single. I mean from what little I've learned about him we're a little alike. He's got good arms, strong legs, and just over-all sexy.

They all laughed as something I couldn't hear was said.

I was looking forward to my fifth period. I was in chorus. Singing was fun for me. But it was only a hobby. I knew that a singing career was too risky, so I'd probably be a famous sports person.

It turns out Pixie and blonde guy from lunch were in there with me. Pixie's name is Alice and blonde guy is Josh. Shame I learned they're names, Pixie and blonde guy were growing on me.

"What are you?" Josh asked. "Like soprano or alto?" He clarified.

"Soprano two. What about you guys?"

"I'm a soprano one," Alice answered.

"Baritone," Josh answered.

I nodded. "So, are you guys and Emmett related or something?" I asked.

Alice smiled. "He's my brother."

"Our adopted brother," Josh added.

"Oh. You two are siblings?" I asked confused.

Alice laughed. Oh yeah, definitely a soprano one. "Our parents adopted us all."

"Oh. Cool."

They smiled. Chorus was fun. Alice and I discussed fashion. She said my outfit was weird. I shrugged. I remember last year I wore something similar and somebitch girl said I looked like a rainbow pucked on me. I gave her a bloody nose and told her that it looked like someone painted her nose red.

My last period of the day was English and I had it with Emmett. He sat next to me.

Mrs. Hanson called our attention. "The person next to you is your partner for this assignment."

My partner is Emmett. Wowzers.

"I hope you know what to do, cause English isn't my best subject," I told him.

He chuckled. "Well, I know it so well, it's like I've taken it for decades," He said laughing.

"Alright, smartie-pants. Bragging is mean."

He smiled. "I don't always brag. Like earlier in gym."

I scowled. "I want a re-match."

"Whatever makes you sleep at night," He said.

I rolled my eyes. "You got ego issues. I can help knock that down a bit."

"Oh-ho. I have ego problems?"

I smiled. "It's okay, Emmett. You just completed the first step. Admitting you have a problem."

He chuckled. "You're alright, Tess."
_______________________________________________________________________

"I'm driving us home," Sophia said taking the keys from me. "I don't need to die."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't drive too recklessly."

"Sure you don't."

I sighed. "Dude, if you were in my gym you would've seen me kick ass!" I hopped in the truck. "I almost beat all the guys by myself."

She nodded, almost interested as she looked at something. I looked and saw the blonde-in-pain-dude.

"Someone's gotta crush," I sang.

"I don't know what you're talking about," She said snapping out of it and starting the truck.

"Sure you don't. You were totally checking him out!"

"Nu-huh." She started blushing. "He's my partner for an English project."

"Uh-huh. You like him."

She ignored me and drove home.

Alright, I take back what I said about school. It doesn't suck so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tessa's outfit
A commenter!
angel.girl4295!!!! :D