Status: Comment if you want an epilougue.

The Mortician's Daughter

I Will Await Dear

Three months later:

I was driving to the airport. I had to pick up Sim.
My mind was reeling.
"I have much to tell him," I thought numbly to myself.
I pulled up and Sim is already waiting for me. I smiled as he lept into the car.
"Honey, I' m home!" Sim laughed.
I laughed shakily, starting to drive away from the airport.
Sim stopped and looked at me.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
I couldn't answer. My throat was closing. I was holding back tears now.
I saw a rest stop ahead. I pulled in and turned off the car. I took the keys and got out of the car. Sim got out and walked over to me.
"What's wrong?" he asked again.
I took a shaky breath and answered, "I'm moving to Maine."
Sim looked confused.
"What?" He whispered.
"We're moving to Maine. Mom got a job offer. We're leaving in two months," I said.
Sim looked as if he where breaking on the inside. He looked at me.
"In two months? That's not alot of time. But I'll take it. If you want it, that is," Sim said smiling weakly at me.
I nodded, my chest tightening up, as he pulled me into a hug.

.~.~.

Sim and I have been inseparable since he came back.Sim doesn't have lunch with me. But he does walk me home everyday. My boys are use to Sim hanging around. in fac t they get along really well. Even Mel doesn't mind him.
Sim still still has band practice, and I've gone with him anytime he went.
It was lunch and Matt was talking. We're getting more money from the record company. We'll come visit . Besides you got one more year. Then you can move back! We'll even pay for ya!"
I laugh, "That's not a bad idea. But at least let me pay for my own ticket," I said.
"Nada! No can do! Just think of it as a Christmas present for you. That or you can go with us and pay us off by being our merch girl," Jimmy said.
"Alright! I'll do it!" I agreed.
My boys cheered.

.~.~.

Two months later:

I put the last box in the moving van. My Dad came over and shut the back of the van.
I heard a loud motor. Dad heard it too.
We both look down the road to see Sim's car driving up.
"We have five minutes till we have to leave," My Dada said walking away
Sim pulled up. A smile lit my face as he got out of the car.
As soon as I was in arms reach, he pulled me into him.
"We'll see each other again. Don't worry. Just before you know it we'll be together again," He whispered in my ear. I smiled up at him, believing him.
"I know. I know," I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
^_^! Now it's up to you! Tell me if you want an epilogue!
Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.
I rewrote this a bit. Hope ya'll like it.
Comment are encouraged and appreciated!
Thanks to:
XJazzilyn_VengeanceX
I'm in the middle of another story.
It's dedicated to XJazzilyn_VengeanceX.
Be on the look out for it, please.