Status: Active currently! :) <3

Everything Is A'Okay!

Water Fight With A Little Fist

"Look at all you sexy mother fuckers! God! You guys...look fucking amazing! This crowd is awesome!" Alex yelled threw the mic heavily, hearing his strong breaths through the speakers. I joined the crowds screams and shouts of excitement to see the boys on stage. I heard Jack's laughter through the mic. I could point his laughter out anywhere. Yes, I admit to the world...I am ultimately in love with the guy. Who couldn't be? He's sweet, a little more perverted than a girl would wish for, hilarious with everything, but all in out, he was Jack and that's the best thing I could ever want.

Alex took a sip of water with his green guitar setting against his stomach from the strap. Once he was done, I saw him throw the water bottle back stage where I was and I moved away trying to avoid it. It went towards Matt Coloussy and hit him right in the head. I couldn't contain my laughter with are crazy antics. They were so horrible to him but he was like a little brother to everyone.

"Alright guys! What is to come next? You have the choice of our next song!" He said with a smirk on his face that I was to commonly use too. Don't get me wrong, I loved Alex to death, but his cockiness got in the way of the right head a lot of times. "So what will it be? Lost In Stereo....ORRRRRR" he said loudly. "A Party Song?!" The crowd roared with such a loud cry, I thought my ears were done for.

I giggled as I stood on the side of the stage watching the boys get amped up for the choice the crowd would decide. After about a minute or two of screaming names out of everyone's ass, I watched at Alex looked stressed on what he had done. He had the bad habbit of doing this and falling flat on his ass in the end.

I walked over to Flyzik and told him to take his headphones off. "What do you need K?" I stood on my tiptoes and wrapped my arm around across his shoulders as his arm went around my waist. "Since your such a nice manager and all, go tell Alex to do a rating of screams since he fucked up his own situation." He chuckled and kissed the side of my head. "Sorry, K, but if you wanna save the damsel, go right ahead."

I pouted and unwrapped my arm from around his neck and put my hands on my hips. "Jerk..." I mubbled before walking off towards my earlier spot as I heard Matt's laugh. He knew I didn't like getting in front of the crowds because something always went down and I didn't want to deal with it today, but I guess I have to save him.

I took a deep breath and grew some balls. "Aleeexxx!" I yelled and he turned to face my direction. His face was asking for help, but it regained it's safe composure when he saw me. He motioned for me to come over and I shook my head. I waved for him to come over and he shook his head. "Don't make me come and get you." Alex said and that's when I noticed that Jack was no where in sight.

Once I noticed, I was up in the air. "Jackk! NO! Put me down dammit!" I whined to my boyfriend as his arms dropped me beside Alex on stage, in front of everyone, looking like the biggest fucking skank in the world, and blood red from the blushing. Jack squeezed my ass before he took his spot by his mic.

"Your welcome Alex!" he said giving him a thumbs up with a wide smile which Alex returned even more addorable. God, why am I friends with them? Oh right, because there the only people to talk to you in Highschool minus your brother and best friend.

I turned around and faced away from the crowd, looking at RIan as he motioned for me to breath. I smiled and right when I thought I was calm, Jack ruined it. "Hey guys! Guys! I tap that at night!" He said while pointing at me, jumping up and down. I blushed even deeper as Zac came over and started motioning for me to breath again while laughing at Jack's comment.

I stuck my tongue out at him and took a deep breath before turning around, taking Alex's mic away. "Now Jack! You know Alex gets this more than you do. right Lex?" I said smirking and flipping him off. I could be a smart ass and play the game too. I mean, it is my game, Rory and I invented it.

Alex was in a fit of laughter before throwing his arm around my shoulder's. "She's right dude. Sorry." We both started cracking up as Jack pointed at us. "Oh hell no baby! You know I've tapped that..." pointing to Alex. "More than anyone." I bent over and started laughing even harder while the crowd joined in on the laugh fest.

Once I cooled down, I stepped up on the speaker and smiled over at Jack. "Are you sure about that honey? Because I'm pretty sure I've done Alex more than you?" I said in a cute seductive way. Jack smiled over at me evily and winked. "Just wait until I get you tonight." he said, chuckling right after he said that because of my face I'm assuming. I could feel my face get really hot which meant it was red. Great.

"Alright, alright. Enough sex jokes! Were gonna scream for our songs guys okay?" I screamed into the mic and the crowd went nuts. I laughed a little and then held my left arm up. "Scream if you want Lost In Stereo" I said and the crowd automatically hit a high note. Girls and guys we're shouting everything to get the song to win. I laid my hand down and raised the other one up.

"Scream for A Party Song!" I said and the crowd went even higher and it was unbelieveable. Jack was even yelling in the mic, copying the crowd. I started giggling at his actions and he winked at me watching him. The crowd kept getting louder and louder. I clapped and set Alex's mic down in his stand when I stepped from the speaker. "Enjoy your song guys!!!" I screamed before hugging Alex sideways and waving to the crowd, walking off to back stage on Jack's side.

Right when I passed Jack, I smacked his ass before running off to protection. It was payback but he would still get me back later. It never ended between us. We would pull pranks on each other all the time, but at the end of the day when it was time to go to sleep, we cuddled together and confessed what we felt for each other.

As I walked off the stage and started heading back to the merch booth to Vinny, I stared at my promise ring Jack got me when we first started touring around everywhere. Senior year actually, he got down on one knee at prom and said the exact words. "One day, I will marry you and make you a Barakat. Someday, we will have kids and I will have the happiest family of my life. I promise to you from this day on that I will be there for you through it all and I never want you to leave me. I love you Katelyn Daniell Blake. Will you promise that you'll never leave my side?"

I couldn't believe that a guy like Jack Barakat was promising so much to me when he barley even knew what tomorrow had held for us back then. Now that the tomorrow back then has passed so many years ago, I think we're on the right track or atleast as far as we're going to go with what life is bringing us now. All Time Low is doing great and tour is coming to an end for atleast a month and a half so it'll be good to go back home for a while.

I was passed by Rory as she was taking pictures of ATL doing there thing. I waved at her and mouthed 'I love you' and she winked before returning back to taking pictures. Flyzik passed by and high-fived me. "Good work up there K!" I smiled and said a small 'Thanks' before feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Hey Sis! Where r u?

-Jeremy

I smiled at my brother's constant concern over Rory and I. He's always watched out for us which I've appreciated but it could get a tad annoying every once in a while. I texted back a 'Don't worry about it' with a smiley face winking. I loved to mess with him.

I made if half way to the booth before being stopped by two girls. "Oh My God! Are you like dating Jack?" I laughed and nodded my head. I started walking off again, but the two continued to question me. "Do you have any sexy details on him? How big is he? Is he good in bed? Can we meet him?"

I rolled my eyes and started to walk away from the two crazed fans when I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turned around expecting it to be one of the girls but it was a guy I saw. "They asked you a question." he said, squeezing my arm in a tight grasp.

I tried to pull my arm away, but his grip tightened even more. "Answer them." I went to slap him but he caught my wrist. "How about you answer them for me?" I said in a smart ass tone and raised my knee to his crotch. He landed on the ground, holding himself. "Touch me again fucker and it'll be worse." I went to walk away when I fell to the ground with the guys hand on my ankle.

I kicked at his hands, but he just climed on top of me, pushing his weight down. I gasped for air when he trapped me under his body. "Stop being a little bitch and just take it." he said, kissing me on the mouth. I bit his tongue, making him move away from my face. He smacked my face and that was my opening.

He let go of my wrist to wrap his hands around my neck but I punched him square in the jaw. He held his face while I pushed him off to the side so I could escape, but he quickly regained his composure and grabbed my hair. I screamed in pain when I heard a voice I knew would be all over this guy in a minute.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" Rory yelled, jumping on his back, punching his head in to let go of me. When he did let go of my hair to block his head away from Rory's beating, I turned around and kicked him in the nuts, hard. He fell to the ground with A still on his back. She punched him in the face once really good and got up, brushing herself off. "You okay?" She asked and I shook my head no.

I saw the concern grow in her eyes at my words. I looked down at him and kicked his stomach before smiling at her. "Now, I'm good." We fist pounded when we walked away back to the Merch booth tent where I found my brother instead of Vinny. "Where the hell have you been Kay?" he said, freaking out over the little thing but if he really found out what happened, which he will, I'll be in more deep shit.

Rory went up to him and kissed him before setting on the table beside of him. "Babe, she's fine. I saved her." she said and he looked over at me and saw the red spot on my cheek. "Katelyn. What the fuck happend?" Jeremy stated, definitly pissed. I glared at Rory as she shrugged and said "He was going to find out sooner or later." I flipped her off before taking a seat by the cooler, throwing a water over to her and reaching one for me to hold against my cheek.

"Some girls were just being sluts and there guy friend decided to take a swing at my smart ass mouth. It's all good." I said smiling at him, then wincing at the pain. He sighed and moved Rory over to sit on his lap. I smiled at the sight of my brother and Rory. They were just about perfect for each other besides them being so fucking close all the time. I mean, they were the same rate of stubborn that I wanted to shoot both of them and be done with it.

Vinny showed finally and I slapped his arm. "Where the hell have you been?" He smiled at me but it faultered when he saw the mark on my cheek when I moved the bottle from my face. "Damn. What'd you get into?" I laughed and opened the water, taking a sip. "Oh nothing. Just thought I would get into a fight with some stuck up guys." I said, putting the bottle down.

I tied my hair back to get it out of my face and rubbed my hands on my face. "Did you atleast win?" Vinny asked smirking and I laughed. Rory looked at me and smirked. "Tag teaming usually wins Vin." She said holding her first as we bumped them together. She's got my back and I for her.

"Well, Ladies...and Jeremy. Let's pack it up and go see the boys." We all nodded and started packing up all the shit in boxes. I bent over to pick up a box when I felt the cold water hit my back and I screamed. "Alright. Who the fuck did it?" I said staring between Jeremy, Vin, and Rory. They all had water bottles in there hands. No one confessed so I got a bottle and started to open it.

"So you bitches wanna play like that? Lets get it!" I said throwing the water at Rory first because I knew she did it. She screamed out as the cold water touched her skin. "How the fuck did you know it was me?" She asked, shivering over to Jeremy as his arms wrapped around her. "Because your the only bitch here that's got any balls." I said. Vin and Jeremy glared at me and I smirked. I knew that would get them.

Vinny threw his water all over me and I threw mine on him and Jeremy just stood there protecting Rory from the water. Once we were all soaking wet and cold, we started piling the boxed back in the merch van. We all sat down to catch our breaths when we were finsihed and looked at each other, giggling about our water fight.

"So who's gonna vote that I'm gonna get bitched at tonight by Jack for this...?" I asked, pointing to my cheek where the red, slightly purple spot was forming. All of there hands went up when mine did and we all started laughing again. "God, lets hope I can talk him out of his guilty concious." I said stretching.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT! Subscribe!
Tell me what you like!
Tell me what you dont!
I don't care!!!! Just do ittt!!!
I love you guysss! :)))))))))
Wooo! I'm goodd!!! I hope you enjoyyy~
;D
-Katiekinz
XoxoX