Status: It's A Work In Progress ^_^

Bitter Sweet Symphony

Prolouge

Image

~~~ Future ~~~

~~~~ Madison Square Garden – NYC ~~~~

“Come on Alina! The bands waiting!”

“I’m coming Roger hold your horses!”

Honestly I don’t know what goes through that man’s head. Oh well I work for him, so I can’t really say anything against what he yells at me all damn day long. I finished changing into my “concert” tee that I wear for all of the concerts I do. When I’m working that is. I placed my pass and name tag with hot pink sharpie attached around my neck and grabbed my walkie talky and headed off to where Roger was going to be. At the loading dock to meet the band for the day. I was still mystified has to what band was playing. I had been put last minute onto this series of concerts by this one band. I was supposed to be heading out of town to Paris, France for a vacation with my best friend and my daughter. But I was called in at the request of the band and when that happens it’s hard to say no. No matter how much I need this vacation.

But anyway.

I reached where Roger stood waiting for me, looking slightly pissed, per usual.

“Well it’s about time!”

“Hey you called me last minute remember!?!? I’m allowed to be a little late. Besides my daughter didn’t want me to leave. I had to sneak out in order to get here when I did. Do you know how hard it is to get something past a 5 year old?”

“No I don’t. I’m sorry”

“It’s okay, honestly”

“Good, because I know I can be a jerk sometimes but it’s a lot of pressure running this place sometimes.”

“I know but I’m here now”

“Thank God for that.This band wanted you specifically and they would of canceled if you weren’t doing it. And God knows we need this band. They’re huge! And they bring in a lot of money to keep this place running”

“I know but will you tell me the band please!”

“They said it was a surprise.”

I rolled my eyes. Just great

With that a bus pulled into the loading dock underneath the ‘Garden’ has we called it. They big black bus pulled to a stop and no sooner had it pulled to a stop and parked did a familiar figure come running off and up to me giving me a monster bear hug.

“IT’S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU ALINA!!!! IT’S BEEN SO LONG!!!!”

“…Hi Val…”

“Val let her breathe!”

Val let me go and walked back over to her husband and lead singer for Avenged Sevenfold, Matt or rather M Shadows. Matt waved at me and started over to give me a hug. Over his shoulder I saw Zack or Zacky Venegence come off the bus followed closely by his long-time girlfriend Gena. Johnny and his girlfriend weren’t far behind and neither was Jimmy. Or rather Johnny Christ and The Rev. Jimmy ran past everyone else to grab me up into a bear hug worse than Val’s.

“Let HER breathe Rev man!”

Jimmy let me down and grinned like mad.

“Thanks Zacky man”

“Anytime”

Finally the last member of the band stepped off the bus and looked over at me. My heart sank immediately. For it was non other than Brian Haner Jr.

THE Synyster Fucking Gates.

“Oh shit”
♠ ♠ ♠
ANNNNNNDDDDDDDDDD it begins!
I know i haven't really updated any of my stories really but i feel like no one reads them and that im just rambling on and on and on. soooooo if you like what you read than please comment so i know to keep updating or i'll stop all together. I will i've put a hold onto at least two of my stories for the time being

But on another note, this fanfic i'm excited about and it's for a contest so i kinda need to have it done by a certain date. So i'll probably be updating this story the most and quickly. My creative juices have started to flow a lot easier, plus i FINALLY got a computer of my own so i don't have to battle it out for the house computer with my parents anymore. *does happy dance*

but anyway here it is. My Brian/Synyster fanfic for Lyn-Doll's Avenged Sevenfold Contest

Hope you enjoy and yes i made the banner and yes i had fun making it. ^_^

Comment and subscribe please!