Status: completed....and to be continued :)

Someone Wake Me Up

Epiloge

She’s been asleep for days, I haven’t slept at all, how could I? The only reason I still exist is laying here in front of me, possibly dead. God I hope not.
I look over to Adyn who’s been here almost as long as I have…”Dude, I need to shower and change clothes…ill be back in a while.”
He nodded; glancing up at me from behind is dark hair.
“Please man, just don’t leave her side, and call me the second you even think something changes…please.”
“Of course man, go get cleaned up.” He whispered hoarsely. I nodded and left the room.

I ran to the top of the building, much higher than any other one around this podunk city. I took a deep breath and pulled off my shirt and shoes. My invisible markings starting to glow as I allowed my angelic self to escape briefly. I spread my roughed up wings out and elevate myself to the Maker.
I met him face to face.
“What is your request young one?” he asked mightily. I’ve been around for a few centuries and I’m still a young one? Whatever it’s not the point.
“You just can’t take her, she’s everything…please you can’t have her, after all this time all the times I’ve tried my hardest please just let me have this one time please…” he cut me off suddenly.
“I’m not Alexzander. Go to her and see for yourself.” He cast me back down into the room. Changed and cleaned in the process (how I don’t know….he is the Maker…). Adyn wasn’t there which I was both angry about and severely glad.
She blinked her eyes open and whispered one last thing before going back into unconsciousness.
“I remember…” that’s all I needed to here, my Emalynn was okay and she was mine. She remembered…but to what extent I’m not sure. Will I ever be sure?? The Maker said he wouldn’t take her right then, but that was then and this is now….his time is different from my own I know that….so should I get my hopes up for her return? Or will I never have her in this life either? I hate how I screwed up…but I’m glad she knows I love her at least. That’s a first so far…lets hope it isn’t the last…

--- --- --- --- --- ---

I was trapped in a sort of swirling grey mist…or was I the swirling grey mist. I wasn’t sure. How could I be?? I can’t even remember who I am, much less where or what I am.
I decided to stay still as possible and silent. Let my “mind” wander and try to feel out where, what, who I am.
Images played across the mist, things I feel I should know, faces that feel familiar but I couldn’t quite catch where from, or who they could possibly be.
I saw a brilliantly beautiful boy, with the whitest of hair and the most amazing eyes. There was smoke around him and he whispered something to me. “I love you; don’t ever forget that…ever. I’ll always come back to find you. I won’t stop until I have you safe. I love you with everything that I am, that’s why I fell. You’re all I ever want … Emalynn.”
The name was mine, I figured out at last, but it didn’t fit the scene…like I had another name. But I knew that that name and the one meant to be there were both mine. This boy, this fallen boy was mine. He was my Alexzander. He was my angel. Somehow I knew all of this without knowing.
All the sudden there was a sharp zapping that was disorienting and strange. I knew I’d never felt something like this before…
The mist started to wrap up into itself, taking me along with it. I didn’t fight it; somehow I knew it would all be okay. I knew - I could feel that he was waiting for me. Then suddenly the dark swirling grey mist became a brilliantly blinding light and I was choking and gasping, completely freaking out as all of my past, and my past pasts, came flooding back into my mind. I blinked my eyes open, feeling like hell, to see my angel.
“I remember…”I whispered and passed back out, into a dark and restfully deep sleep.
Where could I go from here? Would someone wake me up? Would I want to wake up?
One last time…for him, maybe I could…maybe eventually…maybe…
♠ ♠ ♠
i will have the next book of this series out as soon as i have a lil written about it. i hope yall dont hate me for cutting it short and at such a drastic time.i reveled alot this chapter, but i know ppl have to have quetsions.

ASK ME ANYTHING!! TELL ME EVERYTHING IM SERIOUS
if i dont get feedback i wont put up the next book.....beware.
you have been fairly warned.

anyways i hope you enjoied my work :) <3