Where You Belong

lasagna

Waking up, Anna realized she was trapped in warmth. Only really being able to move her head, her limbs were wrapped up in Tyler’s embrace, his body having much more weight and muscle to it than her own as he enveloped her.

“Stop moving.” Tyler huffed in her ear, reminding her that his nose was pushed into the back of her head, enjoying the smell of her shampoo.

“Morning.” She mumbled, the power had clearly come back on seeing as her alarm clock was flashing twelve at her and the lamp on her nightstand was now on. Tyler shifted his hips down into her backside, one of his thighs wedging even further between her legs, reminding her how much taller he was at the fact that the soles of her feet rest perfectly on top of his. “Tyler.” She giggled softly as his morning arousal prodded into the back of her thighs.

“I can’t help it.” He reminded. “I’m naked in bed with the sexiest woman I’ve ever met. Oh, and we did it last night.” He added sleepily, making her giggle as one of his hands came up to lightly fondle her chest while burying his face into the back of her neck. Anna stretched languidly, pressing against his body, which elicited a soft moan from his pink lips. His hand slowly dragged down her soft skin, between the valley of her breasts to rest on her taut stomach, not daring to go any further this early in the morning without her consent.

“You’re pale.” She commented, looking down at his forearm, which was thick and had light hair as it rested across her body.

“You’re tan.” He replied, kissing the back of her neck. “Which makes me wonder, because I certainly don’t see any tan lines on you…” He trailed. “I would love it if you could explain that to me.”

“I can and I won’t.” She giggled as he gave her stomach a little tickle. The two grew silent, if Anna had to guess she would say it was still fairly early seeing as the sky was more grey than anything else, and she wouldn’t mind a few more hours of sleep. “I’m tired, go back to sleep, Ty.” She insisted.

“But I’m awake.” He protested. “And I want you to be awake if I’m awake.”

“Ty, I’m sleepy.” She whined softly, sticking her face down into her pillow.

“Yeah.” Tyler sighed, stretching his back. “Sorry for wearing you out.” He added with a cocky undertone, making her grin as she shook her head.

“I see how it is,” she laughed, turning in his embrace to look up at his smug grin. “The boy gets his first action since senior prom and now suddenly you’re a God.” She teased as he puffed out his chest.

“You liked it.” He shrugged, unaffected by her teasing.

“You are the worst.” She shook her head, sticking her face into his chest. “Now go back to sleep.” She insisted, eyes drooping shut again if only for a few moments. “Mm, that’s nice.” She sighed softly as Tyler continued to rub his hands up and down her back, rubbing softly at the base of her spine. She let out a silent gasp as he accompanied his hands with small, delicate kisses on her neck, warming her body. “Ty.” She sighed contently.

“Yes?” He asked teasingly, continuing to kiss her with added pressure, his pink lips meeting her soft skin with force. Anna placed one of her hands on his cheek, tilting her head up to press her mouth to his in a needy kiss, his tongue exploring every corner of her mouth. Tyler crushed her body to his, not embarrassed of his erection that pressed between her thighs as she whimpered against his lips.

Tyler eyes crossed in pleasure as Anna hitched her thigh up on his hip, pressing his cock against her warm, slick center.

“Jesus.” He exhaled as one of her soft hands reached down to guide him into her. Tyler felt like he was fifteen years old again in Macy Brown’s basement when she let him dry-hump her for the first time – eager and sloppy. Anna giggled at his erratic pace before pushing back on his shoulder to land him on his back, swinging her leg over him all the while keeping him inside of her.

He was sure he had died and gone to heaven when she straddled him. His dinner-plate hands nearly encompassed her tiny waist as he helped her push up and down and he couldn’t resist the tempting bounce of her breasts.

“Yes.” He hissed, eyes rolling back into his head as his hips rose up to meet her halfway every time.

“Fuck! Tyler.” Anna squeaked as he all but speared her, his powerful thighs lifting them both clear off the mattress with each thrust. Leaning up, Tyler wrapped his arms around her middle as their intimate act turned even more personal their bodies intertwined and pressed together in the most passionate of ways. He buried his face into her soft shoulder as he came, feeling his heart come to a stop as her muscles fluttered around him with her own orgasm.

She trembled in his strong arms, melting into him as he rubbed her back while she came down from her climax.

“Mm.” He moaned contently as he laid back down, taking her with him on top of his chest. “Can we do this more often?” He said, closing his eyes as she rolled off of him, curling into his side.

“You know we can’t.” She sighed, eyes drooping as well.

“Why’s that?” Tyler asked, turning on his side towards her, eyes closed but with a small, smug grin on his boyish face.

“Because.” Anna started.

“Tell me later, sleep now.” Tyler insisted, changing his mind as he pulled her back into his chest.

“Tyler.” She sighed.

“No no, sleep.” He yawned, curling around her under the blankets that kept them snug and warm.

So they would be avoiding that discussion until later. But it had to happen.

•••

“So, how was it?” Tyler asked when he greeted Anna in the kitchen two days after they had slept together. Anna had her first day working with the Boston College hockey team and he knew how excited she was the day before. Lucky for Tyler, one of his best and closest friends, Adam, was on the Eagle’s team and was able to keep an eye out for her while she was at work.

“It went so well!” Anna squealed excitedly, throwing her arms around his neck as he squeezed her tightly for a hug. “I have a super cute tiny office, I get to wear this slick polo,” she pulled her North Face aside to show her maroon polo. “The boys on the team were so nice.”

I’m sure they were. Tyler thought to himself but managed to keep from rolling his eyes in front of her.

“Their facility is really nice, too. I’m so lucky.” She wiggled excitedly around the kitchen. “But be right back, I’m going to go change out of my work clothes.” She insisted, ushering to her polo shirt and black dress pants. “From now on, I get to wear work-out clothes four days a week anyways!” She called as she progressed down the hall and up the stairs.

Only a few moments later did she come bouncing back down to the kitchen wearing the pair of sweatpants she had swiped from Tyler and a baggy Pitt t-shirt, her hair tied on top of her head and her glasses on.

“Complete transformation.” She giggled, striking a pose.

“Sexy.” Tyler grinned, reaching out to grab her hips and pull her into him. “Missed you today.” He mumbled before leaning down to kiss her lips gently. “Did you talk to Adam Rhett today?” He asked, liking the way her body felt against his as he leaned into the countertop.

“I guess I kinda missed you too.” She teased upon realizing that the oven was turned on. Tyler was cooking dinner for her. She tried to keep that swooning feeling from overtaking the pit of her stomach. “And yes, I finally spoke to him after I noticed he had been watching me all day.” She jabbed him in the side with her fingers. “You don’t have to make him watch me.” Anna insisted.

“Well I know you have a thing for younger men, so I just wanted a little back up in that locker room.” He grinned, making her roll her eyes as his implication.

“You’re right, I should just give up young men all together and go for guys more my age. Maybe someone a little older who speaks French and is devastatingly handsome.” She feigned wistfulness.

“Cut it out.” He looked at her rather pointedly, knowing that she was teasing him about Patrice and the fact that he felt insecure when the French-speaking male-model was around.

“I’m a single woman, Mr. Seguin, I can fantasize about being in a relationship with whomever I please.” She said, slipping from his grasp to twirl on her toes and peek into the oven to see a lasagna baking. “You made lasagna? For me?” She placed a hand over her heart.

“Yes, but if you want to go call up a new man for dinner, I understand, I can eat that lasagna all on my own.” He gave it right back to her as she walked past him to the fridge and grabbed a Leine’s from the door, cracking it open. “Beer and lasagna?” He raised an eyebrow. “And if you wanted to be taken off the market, all you had to do was ask.”

“Ty.” She warned, taking a sip before hopping up to sit on the marble countertop behind her. Tyler pushed off of the counter he was leaning on to stand between her knees, resting his hands on her thighs.

“Don’t give me that.” He insisted, recalling their conversation from a few days ago when she had listed all the different reasons that they simply could not be a couple. Age, unfortunately, was the biggest factor. There was nothing Tyler could do about the gap in their age, but he could do all that was in his power to change what she thought about the difference between them. “I know you like me.” He insisted, running his hands up her thighs and wrapping his arms low on her waist, bringing them closer together as she turned her head to escape a kiss.

“There is a difference between liking you, Muscles, and being in a relationship.” She shook her finger in front of him, making him roll his eyes again as she slid down from the counter, pressing their bodies tightly together and making his eyes cross in the way her hips pressed into his package.

“That’s just being mean.” He all but growled into her ear.

“Woops.” She smiled. “Thanks for making dinner, that’s very sweet.” She smiled, walking over to where the timer on the lasagna was just about to go off and clicked it off before it could start buzzing.

“I figured it was the least I could do.” He shrugged, “something nice to do for you after your first day at work.” He racked up the brownie points. Wrapping his arms around her once again, she didn’t fight him as she kissed up and down her neck. “I made dinner, rented a movie, maybe I could give you a little rub down?” He emphasized his point by running his big hands over her small shoulders, watching with a grin as her head dropped back against his shoulder. She jumped when he ran them down past her collarbone to palm her breasts.

“Tyler!” She laughed, turning to smack him on the chest.

“Woops, slipped.” He shrugged. “I can’t control them.” He added, holding up his hands for effect. She shook her head but couldn’t deny the start it gave her to feel his hands over her body.

Soon, Tyler was plating up a slice of his dinner for Anna who was pouring them both a glass of wine. They talked about her day at work and he pretended not to care when he talked about all the new, exciting people she met. It wasn’t that he felt left behind, but he didn’t want to feel like he was less interesting now that she had this new gig.

“Get over here.” Tyler insisted, holding open his arms as he laid back on the couch, the movie loaded into the DVD player as Anna finished with the dishes. She tried to hold her resolve as she looked down at him stretched out on the sofa but couldn’t help herself, laying out beside her and leaning against his chest. “See? This is nice.” He teased, pressing play on the remote.

“Yeah, yeah, I know.” She sighed, feeling herself melt into his touch.

But she knew she couldn’t get used to it. There wasn’t a possibility of having a real relationship with Tyler Seguin.
♠ ♠ ♠
woo tyler!
can i get some predictions on this one?
i added a little loving to this one to make up for the tardiness!
i hope you're still liking this story! thanks so much for being fabulous readers, it is greatly appreciated!