Three Cheers For The Jet Set Life

Love Is In The Air

Gerard's POV

As we sat together....I couldn’t believe that she was actually here, my prayers had finally been answered. Luck was finally coming myway.

As she looked towards me she looked on with a soft smile that made her nose crinkle as she watched me.

Moving closer towards her more then anything all I wanted to do was take her in my arms and make hot passionate love to her.

But it would have to wait, knowing Dakota from how I’d remembered her. She would talk and I would well try to listen.
Gazing towards her...thought’s of seduction were creeping in to my mind, it was agonizing just having her there, knowing well I really just wanted to take her.

“Gerard.” She whispered.

My eyes looked up towards as her lips started to curl. How I just wanted to kiss them juicy lips of hers.

“Gerard...I’m sorry” She whispered ever so gracefully.

What was I to say...I don’t care, lets make love. Frustration was kicking in and her smell was intoxicating, the smell of fresh roses, just having been pruned.

Brushing her hair aside that had fallen to cover her cheek, I kissed her softly on the cheek.

“Dakota I don’t care....I love you.”

Looking at me intently...her smile once again had returned, that everlasting smile that would make you melt was here and it was looking towards me.

“Gerard I’m sorry I left, there was just so much going on in my mind...I was scared, that I was going to hurt everyone especially you and that’s not what I wanted. I just thought that if I ran away then there would be no pain caused for anyone. I was only thinking of myself in these decisions...no one other’s feelings ever came in to play.

That’s why for me I felt it easier to leave, but after I had left. That’s when it kicked in that I was miserable, so rather then coming straight back like maybe I should of.

I decided this was my punishment for fucking up so much...that I deserved it...and then when I saw you it made it that much harder.”

“Huh?” I asked.

She had seen me and not told me, how could I have not known she was there, where had this been.

“When you had a show in Houston, my friend and I waited out side for you, well mainly her. I was wearing my sunglasses. I didn’t want you to recognise me. But seeing you made my heart burn for you further, that I felt like I was losing control of myself and then finally I knew I had to come back, whether you were going to take me back or not, you deserved an explanation. You deserved the truth, to know that I never stopped loving you. That you were always here.” She said as she grabbed my hand and placed it over her chest and whispered yet again “In my heart.”

The words were tearing me up with emotions, after all this time thinking she left because it was my fault It was her own inner demons that had made her run away but yet she had always cared for me, her love was there like my love was wanting to take over both our bodies.

“Dakota...I don’t blame you, I blamed me, that maybe I had been to forceful with you after everything that had happened.”

“Gee that was never the case, this was me and only me...there is no one to blame but me. I made the mistake of leaving I wont deny that, I was trying to do what was best for me. Only it wasn’t what was best for me, but at the time I didn’t know that.”

All this talking was great but I didn’t need to hear it,. I already forgave her, the next action for me was to show her my heart was still burning for her.

Leaning in to her as our bodies caressed one another, my hand gracefully moved along her side and up to the back of her neck where I pulled her closer towards me.

As our lips lingered, I could feel her faint breathes, it was soft as I felt it against my lips. Moving in for the kill I succeeded in laying down my prey.
The woman I loved was going to be mine, connected as one.

Dakota’s POV

As Gerard’s body now lay on top of me against his sofa, the mood had certainly been ignited and all I wanted was to be with the man that I loved. He had forgiven me after all the crap I had put him through. But how the other’s were going to react that I didn’t have an answer for. It was going to have to wait as there faces escaped my mind over the intoxicating kisses Gerard was placing all over my body.