Three Cheers For The Jet Set Life

One Moment In Time

Dakota’s POV

“Hey Gerard.” I smiled as I said his name, every thought was running through me on how I just wanted to touch him, for him to touch me. But I couldn’t, I was being stubborn again, that I was well aware of, but this was what I was thinking was best for me and I’d decided to follow me and not let anyone tell me otherwise.

“Hey Dakota.” he whispered with his New Jersey drawl. Oh so hot!

Clearing my thought’s I began to speak. “Look I know I kind of over-reacted with the whole punch in the face, you gotta understand I was pretty pissed and well I still am. But I have been dealt this and I’m willing to deal with it. But you need to know...you and I aren’t together. I can over come the fact that I have to go on tour with you, but I want nothing more then that. Gerard I’ve truly moved on, I know longer have the feelings you show for me, yes I still care for you, but love not anymore. I sorry this may come across as harsh but I want you to see the realisation that it’s time to move on.”

Looking toward’s him he looked speechless, I knew half the stuff I had said was a lie but it’s what I needed him to hear in order for him to finally move on with his life eventually he spoke.

“Dakota are you sure...I love you and I’m happy to admit that, cant we give US a go again?”

Shaking my head I whispered “I’m sorry we cant.” With that I left, not wanting to hear anymore.

Gerard’s POV

Having listened to the words glide out of her mouth, all I wanted was to kiss them beautiful lips of hers, I couldn’t let her get away now, not when she had finally wanted to talk to me. Running out the door and to where she was. I called out her name.

“Dakota!”

Instantly she turned around looking intently at me with her blue orbs. Getting to her she looked at me with surprise, I guess assuming that I would have finally understood what she was saying but I wasn’t, to me her words had gone in one ear and out the other. I was going to fight for her and as long as it took I didn’t care.

Maybe I was being stalkerish but now I didn’t care, I’d set my goal and soon I’d be claiming my prize...the woman who would be with me for the rest of her life, I just needed her to see that. I was well aware she would continue push me away but at the same time she knew that I would put up a fight.

Which was starting to make me worry that there could be a lot more punches to my face. Cringing at tat thought, I focused my attention back on Dakota who was still standing there waiting for me to say something, but my words had gone blank.

Damm I thought as I mentally slapped myself, here was my big chance she had actually waited this time not running away and I couldn’t think of anything to say, looking her up and down all I wanted to do was rip her clothe’s off to make hot passionate love to her. Stupid me thinking dirty thoughts, but I couldn’t help myself she looked hotter then ever.

Even when she was wearing sweats for some reason it was turning me on and I wanted her now.

I could see inside she was getting agitated while I just continued to stare at her, with I’m sure my mouth opened

She started to speak.”Gerard are you gonna say anything or can I go?”

Nothing was coming to mind while she studied me, when out of all the times I truly needed to speak nothing was coming out. It was insane me the biggest talker of them all, had now gone all mute. Why was karma doing this to me...please I thought just open your mouth and talk...

My brain just didn’t want to comprehend so rather the next best thing came to mind, to speak with my actions.
Gazing at Dakota, I could see she was ready to leave and to be honest I couldn’t blame her, here I was standing there looking like a fool saying nothing.

Grabbing her with my arms, she was shocked but I didn’t care, if this was how I needed to get my message across then so be it.

Saying nothing I pulled her in tightly so that there was friction between our bodies as I held on she looked at me with surprise, with my hand I pulled her head in further where our lips crashed together as the passion took over.

Feeling her lips against mine was pure bliss, as became entwined there was nothing more that I wanted to do was devour her. What shocked me the most was that she was returning the kiss as well. Kissing me like we had never kissed before. It was heaven.

Pulling apart softly I gazed in to her eyes to see her reaction.