Sequel: Back To Life
Status: NEW/ COMMENTS/ SUBSCRIBE <333

Only You

Prologue

I walked on to the bus dragging my suite case behind me, the wheels screeching on the marble flooring. I wasn't one for going on tour with my brother, but our mother said that I spend way too much time in my bedroom and my head in a book. She thinks I need to get out there and make new friends, like as if going on tour with my big brother would make the difference. I never did like any of my brother’s friends well I did but only one, but he has a girlfriend she’s so stuck up ad annoying is unbelievable, I don’t know what he sees in her.

I saw Jack sitting on the sofa playing some stupid Xbox game with Rian and shouting obnoxiously, Jack is a sweet and caring guy he's OK once you get to know him, but I'd rather be in my bunk bed right now Reading my book I was currently engrossed in.

I sighed as I walked past the two boys and towards the bunk area, "hey Nicole" a voice said to me. It was deep but quite enough for me to hear; I turned round and came face to face with the one and only Alex Gaskarth. I smiled and pushed my glasses up on my nose, I bit my bottom lip as I stood there and stared at Alex. "How have you bee-" he asked but he was soon cut off by a high pitched voice coming from the back lounge.

I rolled my eyes knowing who that voice belonged too he smiled at me and then left walking towards Lisa. I had a feeling that this summer was going to be a very interesting one.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY GUYS SO THIS IS SOMETHING IVE HAD IN MIND SORRY
IF ITS ALL OVER THE PLACE I DID THIS ON MY IPHONE
PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE