Sequel: Back To Life
Status: NEW/ COMMENTS/ SUBSCRIBE <333

Only You

Epilogue

We were finally back home in Maryland; we dropped Alex and Rian off to their house and then dropped Jack home. The van stopped in the drive way of Jack’s house, I got out the van with him and walked up to the front door. “See you in a few hours?” Jack asked with a small smile on his face, I giggled and nuzzled my face in the crock of his neck wrapping my arms round his slim body.

“You sure will” I replied as I pulled away, Jack leaned in and pressed his lips to mine kissing me with so much passion. A moan slipped out of my lips as I tangled my fingers in his hair. I knew Zack was watching us from the van and I knew I’d be getting a talk with him soon when we were home.

~X~

Me and Zack have been home for a few hours, I was in my bedroom putting away all the clothes and tidying my room when Zack knocked my door and came in. He walked over my bed the wooden floor creaking just a little, I sighed as I knew what about to come. “Zack don’t start OK I know what I’m doing and besides Jack’s not like Alex.” I said just before he even opened his mouth.

“Yeah well I’m just looking out for my sister” Zack replied looking down at the floor biting his bottom lip. I walked over to him and sat down next to him, “I know I really like him and he’s amazing in every way so you don’t have to worry OK?” I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug. “So you coming with me round Rian and Alex’s to watch the game?” Zack asked as he smiled. “Yeah just let me get ready and I’ll be down in a second” I said with a smile on my face.

~X~

we were round Alex’s and Rian watching the game Alex, Zack and Rian were in the living room while I was in the kitchen with Jack getting the drinks. “I take it Zack gave you the talk” Jack asked with a smirk on his lips, I rolled my eyes and playfully thumped his arm “yeah...well I kind of gave it to him” I replied giggling as I put my arm around his waist. “Oh what did you say” he asked “I just said that he’s not to worry and that you’re amazing” I replied as I pressed my lips to his.

I was glad tour was over everything was great I had Jack and everything in place. But I knew soon enough school would start, and I knew I wouldn't have much time to spend with Jack but that wouldn't stop me stop us even. I just can’t wait for next summer to start.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY GUYS SO THAT'S THE END :( *CRIES* BUT I'M DOING A SEQUEL ALL THOUGHT I DON'T HAVE A NAME FOR IT SO IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY THOUGHTS LET ME KNOW. PLEASE COMMENT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. ALSO THANK YOU ALL FOR COMMENTING AND GIVING THIS FIVE STARS YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY ROCK <3333