Sequel: Back To Life
Status: NEW/ COMMENTS/ SUBSCRIBE <333

Only You

Vegas

His hands trailed up my back and under my top as he kissed the spot on my neck, nibbling and sucking making sure to leave a bruise there in the morning. My legs were wrapped around his waist, as my back was against the wall my fingers gripping on to his black and blond locks as small moans escaped my lips.

“J-Jack” I whispered as he pressed his lips to mine, his hips grinding into mine making that friction between us more and more pleasurable. We were in Vegas the show ended hours ago and Alex, Zack and Rian and the rest of the crew went out to the clubs; but Jack stayed here with me we were watching a movie but somehow we got into a hot mess and now I’m up against the wall with his body pressed against me and I was loving every minute of it.

Jack’s hands moved slowly down towards my short shorts, unbuttoning the button gently sliding them off making sure the tips off his fingers are touching my bare thighs. My hands moved down to his button on his skinny jeans doing the exact same thing he did just moments ago. Jack carried me over to his bunk bed, laying me down gently and sliding in next to me wrapping his arms around my waist as he hovered over me. His warm breath hitting my skin just below my jaw line as he pressed his lips there making me moan.

His hands wondered down my right side of my thigh, sending a shiver down my spine and giving me goosebumps just at the soft touch.

~X~

I woke up with a smile on my lips, I rolled over stretching my arm out to place it over jack’s chest but there was no one there. I could hear voices in the main lounge, I swung my leg over and stood from the bunk bed and grabbed the sheet’s from the bed wrapping it round me. I walked towards the main lounge and Saw Rian, Zack and Alex there. Jack was in the kitchen getting some water; I smiled and sat down on the sofa nobody even noticed me till I spoke.

“Had fun then?” I said sitting on the sofa with bed sheets still wrapped around me, Alex turned round, his eyes winded as he looked at me. “What?” I asked him shrugging my shoulders. I sighed and stood from my seat walking back to the bunk bed. I could hear someone following me. “Nic” I heard Alex’s voice say, I turned round and I was now face to face with him. “Yeah?” I asked. “Did you and Jack...” he trailed off not even finishing his sentence.

I bit my bottom lips looking down at the floor, still holding the red bed sheet round my body. I looked back up at Alex and I saw his eyes fill with sadness. “It’s not like we never happened Alex because we never” I said, “at least Jack has the balls to actually love me back” I continued. I turned and started to walk towards the back lounge but I was soon grabbed by Alex. “I love you Nic I fucking loved you” he spat; I felt tears in my eyes begging to come through.

~X~

It was late I was sat in the main lounge with Jack; Alex was in the back lounge with Lisa and the rest of the guys. Jack had his arms around me as we both cuddled up, I smiled “hmm I like this” I said as I lifted my head up from his chest. Jack smiled and pressed his lips to mine gently “I do too” he replied “are you sad tour is over?” I asked him as I sat up properly but still in his grasp. “I guess but it’s good you don’t have to be in confined space anymore you can just sit at home and relax for a while” Jack said with a smile on his face. After a while I soon fell asleep to the sound of Jack’s heart beat, it was relaxing I was happy more happy than I have been all summer.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY GUYS WOW FIVE STARS YOU GUYS ROCK, OK SO I'M THINKING A EPILOGUE THEN A SEQUEL BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY NAMES FOR ONE SO IF YOU GUYS DO THEN LET ME KNOW :) ALSO PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK <333