Sequel: Back To Life
Status: NEW/ COMMENTS/ SUBSCRIBE <333

Only You

You’ll never be mine.

I was sat inside the venue, the guys were on stage and Zack had asked me to sit with vinny, and he told me to help him out. I just shrugged Zack off and sat with my head in my book. I heard the guys starting to play remembering Sunday; I looked up from my book and saw Alex with his acoustic guitar his voice is amazing. I sat there and just stared at him but then someone brought me out of my trance. “Nicole are you ok” Vinny asked me. It took me a while to actually hear what Vinny was saying to me.

“Yeah I’m fine” I replied to him not even taking my eyes of Alex, the lighting and his voice were amazing. I felt my heart flutter as he sung the words; I couldn’t take my eyes of him he was an angel up there.

Forgive me, I'm trying to find
My calling, I'm calling at night
I don't mean to be a bother,
But have you seen this girl?
She's been running through my dreams
And it's driving me crazy, it seems
I'm going to ask her to marry me

The neighbours said she moved away
Funny how it rained all day
I didn't think much of it then
But it's starting to all make sense
Oh, I can see now that all of these clouds
Are following me in my desperate endeavour
To find my whoever, wherever she may be.


I couldn’t help but stare at him the whole time he was just simply amazing. After the show the guys went off and backstage, I went to see them and just as I was about to walk into the dressing room I felt a hand on my shoulder; I turned round and saw Lisa standing next to me. I rolled my eyes smiled at her. “I saw you staring at Alex” Lisa hissed. I sighed and pushed open the door of the dressing room ignoring what she said.

~X~

Later that night I was sat in the front lounge with Zack and Jack, I could hear Lisa giggling in the back lounge. I rolled my eyes and sighed. “Is everything ok sis?” Zack asked me. I shrugged my shoulders “I ‘m Fine” I replied lying through my teeth. I wasn’t fine I could feel the jealousy pouring though me. Why was I all of a sudden feeling like this towards Alex I shouldn’t be it’s stupid like as if he’d go for someone like me?

I stood from my seat walked over to Zack kissed his cheek, “Night Zack” I said, I walked over to jack did the same, and walked towards the bunk area. I saw the door to the back lounge open Alex came out with that grin on his face, that grin that always makes my knees buckle. “Hey” Alex said to me. “Hey” I replied, with a smile, “you ok?” he asked I nodded “yeah I’m fine just off too bed...so umm night” I said as I headed to the bathroom. Just as got to the bathroom I heard a “Night” from Alex as he headed to the main lounge.

I came out of the bathroom ten minutes later and headed down to my bed but I was soon stopped by Lisa, “Stay away from my man” she hissed and walked off towards the guys in the lounge. I sighed and got in my bed turning on my iPod and falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys hope your all liking this :) PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND ALSO CHEEK OUT MY NEW STORIES THERE FOR A CONTEST I'M DOING She's Yours AND

Actors

PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT TELL ME WHAT YOU ALL THINK AND SUBSCRIBE XOXO