Sequel: Back To Life
Status: NEW/ COMMENTS/ SUBSCRIBE <333

Only You

I’m not fine.

When I felt Alex’s lips on mine my fingers found their way into his hair as our bodies closed the gap between us. After a while I pushed him off of me I put hand over my mouth, “Alex I can’t you can’t” I said. I turned round facing the door of the room I was sharing with Zack, and walked in slamming the door behind me. “What’s wrong sis?” Zack asked me as I leaned against the door, and letting a breath out that I had been holding in. I leaned my head against the door closing my eyes, I wanted everything to just disappear and go away but I knew it wouldn't’t happen.

My mind was racing with thoughts, Alex had kissed me. Zack's going to kill me if he finds out about this, shit Kyle I miss him so much I just wish I was back home with him. "Nothing’s wrong" I finally answered. I walked over to the bed and sat down. I needed air I needed to get away, away from here away from Zack and Alex. I love Alex but what just happened is a whole new level I never thought I'd be in or have a situation like this. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes turning on my right side so that I was facing the door. I felt tears coming through I couldn't let Zack know I'd been crying.

~X~

I heard a soft voice in the distance I couldn't make out who it was, but as soon as I opened my eyes I could see Zack standing by my side of the bed. "How long have I been asleep for?" I asked sitting up and rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "About two hours after you came back" he replied. I sighed remembering what had happened only a few hours ago.

“What time is it?” I asked as I sat up in bed grabbing my glasses from the night stand, “it’s almost six o’clock we need to be down in the restaurant for dinner soon” he replied as he walked over to the bathroom closing the door behind him. I heard the shower being turned on, I stood from the bed and walked towards the door and walking out the room. I walked down three doors and knocked quietly. I stood there for a minute and waited for someone to open it.

A few minutes later and the door opened, “Hey Nic you OK?” Jack asked while chewing something he had in his mouth. “Can I come and sit with you guys for a while?” I asked, Jack smiled and nodded his head. I walked in and sat on a little chair that was in the corner of the room, Rian was sitting on the bed. “Hey Nic what up?” Rian asked as looked over at me, I shrugged my shoulders “nothing just wanted to hang out here Zack’s in the shower” I replied.

~X~

We were all in the dining room the waiter had just ordered our food, Lisa was all over Alex I was sat in between Zack and Rian. Rian somehow noticed how I was looking over at Alex, I couldn't’t help it though. “Is everything OK?” Rian whispered to me “yeah everything’s fine” I replied. I stood from my seat and started to walk towards the toilets. I walked in to one of the toilet cubicles closed the door behind me. I leaned against the door closing my eyes and letting out a breath, everything wasn't’t fine all I could thing about was the kiss, and Alex’s soft lips on mine his hand round my waist his tongue in my mouth. God why didn't’t I just push him off instead of kissing him back?

I sighed and shook the thoughts from my head; I opened the door and walked back to the table I saw Alex laughing. I sat back in my seat. “You OK sis?” Zack asked me with a worried look on his face, I smiled and nodded my head into a yes. Dinner arrived and everyone began eating, I wasn't’t hungry really. I poked my food with my fork, but soon put it down and push the plate forward “I’m not really hungry I’m just going to go lie down” I said to Zack. “Want me to come with you?” he asked I shook my head into a no and walked back to the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY GUYS THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS AND, THANK YOU TOO THOSE WHO HAVE

f-lies
Fallingfromgrace22
Kelseylynnf
rivals are insane

PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ALSO CHEEK OUT THE CHARACTERS PAGE MORE WILL BE ADDED :D