My Chemically Avenged Romance

Going on Tour!

[Two Weeks Later; The Beginning of the Tour]

“Carry my bag, bitch!” I laughed and threw my bag at Matt.

“Carry your own bag, bitch!” He smirked and tossed me my bag back.

“Why are we related? I hate you!” I groaned and handed my bag to Brian so he could put it in bottom of the bus my parent’s bought for Avenged Sevenfold to tour in.

“Hey! I’m your older brother and you will damn well respect me!” Matt laughed.

“Number one… you’re five minutes older than me! Number two… no, I will not respect you, because I hate you” I sneered back at my brother.

“You two fight like an old married couple… except you can’t be married because you’re brother and sister…” Johnny said, confusing himself.

“Okay… where’s my boyfriend?” I laughed.

“He’s right here” I heard Zacky laugh from behind me and I turned around and hugged him.

“Where have you been?” I asked.

“Yeah, where have you been Zacky Wacky?” Matt mocked me.

“Shut it Matthew!” I snapped and Matt snickered.

Zacky rolled his eyes and looked at me.

“My mother wouldn’t let me leave the house until I ate some food and double checked my bag… but now, I’m here” Zacky laughed and kissed me quickly.

“Good… I missed you” I smiled and hugged him again.

“I missed you too” He smiled back.

“All right, lovebirds, let’s get a move on, we’ve gotta be in Connecticut in four hours,” Brian said, and pushed Zack and I towards the bus.

“Speaking of lovebirds, Bri, where’s my BFF?” I asked, laughing.

“She’s right here” I heard Stacie say and I squealed and nearly tackled her. “Ow! Get off of me!”

“Sorry, I just wasn’t sure if you where coming with us…” I laughed and got off of her.

“Well I am, so stop trying to kill me” She laughed and wrapped her arms around Brian’s waist.

“I can’t make any promises… So, are you driving Bri?” I asked as Zack pulled me down on the couch.

“Nope. Matt is...” Brian answered.

“Great! We’re all gonna die!” I groaned and Matt scowled at me.

“I’m a fucking fantastic driver!”

“Whatever gets you through the day my brother” I smirked and Stacie, Brian, Jimmy, Johnny and Zack laughed. I smiled to myself as I leaned my head on Zack’s shoulder.

Zack laid his head on top of mine,

“How big are these bunk things?”

“No idea, wanna go check them out?” I whispered.

I felt him nod and I stood up, grabbed his hand and pulled him up and towards the bunk area.

“I’m invoking a no sex rule on the bus right now!” Matt yelled after us.

“No fair!” Brian gasped.

I just laughed.

“Ay yai captain!” I saluted him and he rolled his eyes and started the bus up.

“Okay… so you get in first and lets see.” I said to Zacky.

“Yes boss lady!” He smirked and I smacked him on the ass.

“I said no sex!” Matt yelled.

“Fuck you Matt” I laughed and Zack grabbed my hand and pulled.

“Come in” He whined. I giggled and climbed in with him.

“We fit perfectly” I smiled and he wrapped an arm around my waist.

“Yes we do. Perfectly.” He smiled back and kissed my forehead.

“You know I love you, right?” I whispered with my head buried in his chest.

“I know… I love you too… more than anything in the world.” He whispered back.

“You two are sickeningly cute!” I heard a female voice say.

“Ah!” I squealed and climbed out of the bunk, “Val!” I hugged her as tightly as I could.

“Hello better looking version of my boyfriend!” Val laughed as I let her go.

I laughed and Stacie yelled over to us,

“Oh, so you don’t try to kill Val, but when you see me it turns into attempted murder?”

“Exactly.” I laughed.

“Nice” Stacie laughed and returned to cuddling with Brian on the couch.

I rolled my eyes playfully and turned back to Val,

“When did you get on the bus?”

“Matt stashed me away on here to surprise you… see how much he loves you?” Val smiled.

“Yeah, yeah… I love him too, I just have a different way of showing it, that’s all” I laughed.

Val rolled her eyes and then grabbed my hand and yelled, “Stacie come with us! Girl talk!”

Val pulled me to the back of the bus with Stacie following behind.

“Jimmy, Johnny… out! Stacie, Sam and I need the back of the bus. Girl talk!” Val ordered.

“Why did we agree to let Matt, Zack and Brian bring their chicks?” Johnny asked Jimmy.

“Because they’re hot,” Jimmy laughed as he and Johnny walked past us.

“Sorry Jimmy, my love, but you’re not my type,” I laughed and Val shut the backroom door and turned to me.

“So, spill! How are you and Zacky?” Val asked.

“Fantastic and now that sex has been added, we’re better than ever! Our relationship is so much tighter and stronger” I gushed and Val and Stacie smiled.

“Good! Good! I’m so glad that you two got back together! Zack was so miserable after you guys split…” Val sighed.

“Matt always told me that Zacky was fine…”

“He was protecting you. He was worried that if you knew how miserable Zack was, you’d be all miserable too” Val explained, “I think that’s why Zack joined the band too… so he could have an outlet for his feelings… did you know that he wrote An Epic of Time Wasted about you?”

“Oh yeah, Brian told me that… and then I told him to write me a song… but a nice one” Stacie laughed and I rolled my eyes.

“No, I didn’t know that… but it makes sense… plus Matt knows that I can overreact”

Val and Stacie nodded and then Val continued with her questioning.

“So, what happened with Frank? I thought you two where solid?”

“A lot of things imploded at once… I lied to him about my feelings for Zack the first time we dated and then he found out that I lied, so he was pissed off about that, so he, uh, slept with his ex… and at the same time, Zacky was telling me that he was still in love with me, and then he kissed me. So Frankie came over to the apartment to talk and he told me about his ex and I told him about what Zack said and did… and so he broke it off with me… then I called Zack, gave him my virginity and now we’ve been together for almost two months. I’m happy with Zack… like really happy” I finished telling Val the story with a smile on my face.

“Your life is crazy! I’ve been with your brother for two years and we haven’t had half the drama you’ve had with both Zacky and Frank.” Val laughed.

“Well Matthew loves you and you love Matt… you two have no skeletons in your closets. The fact that I was still in love with Zacky and lying not only to everyone else, but myself as well, was my skeleton” I laughed.

“And now you’re sleeping with your skeleton…” Stacie laughed.

I laughed and Val turned her questioning to Stacie.

“So, Brian is head over heels for you! How the hell did you make that happen?”

Stacie went to answer when there was a knock at the door.

“Give me back my girl, DiBendetto!”

“My man!” I giggled and opened the door, “Hi baby!”

“I missed you! She needs some Zacky time, Valary… Stacary… You two should, like, go sit with Matt and Brian or something” Zacky smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist.

I was shaking with silent laughter when Val answered,

“Zacky time? Really? Okay, you know what, I think I am going to sit upfront with Matt… just to get away from your corniness… you coming Stac?”

Stacie nodded quickly and then followed Val out. Zacky smiled and closed the door behind them.

“Zacky time” He laughed and walked over to me. He pushed me, lightly, down on the couch and climbed on top of me. “I will respect your brothers rule, so all you’re getting is this…” and he kissed me so passionately that I thought I was going to pass out.

I pushed him away and smirked.

“I think I like Zacky time…”

I managed to flip him over and I kissed him just as passionately as he had kissed me. This went on for at least ten minutes before there was a pounding on the door.

“I know what you two are doing and I believe I forbade it!”

“Aren’t you supposed to be driving big brother?” I laughed.

“We’re at a rest stop, Johnny needed a bathroom.” Matt said and opened the door.

“Ah” I said, climbing off of Zack.

“You two can’t get enough of each other… it’s borderline ridiculous!” Matt laughed and plopped down on the couch in between Zacky and I. “Brian is taking over driving… so it’s just us three for the next two hours!”

I groaned and put my head on Matt’s shoulder… then sighed.

“Can we watch a movie then?”

“Sure” Matt smiled and got up. I took my moment or opportunity and jumped in Zacky’s lap, causing Zack to laugh.

“Ah! You suck Sam” Matt groaned and put a movie in and sat down. “Oh well, it’s still going to be two weeks of extra, super, wonderful brother and sister time”

It was going to be a long two weeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was an extremely fluffy chapter… There was Zack/Sam fluff, a little bit of Brian/Stacie fluff, Sam/Matt weirdly sweet twin fluff… it’s all very fluffy!!!