My Chemically Avenged Romance

Gerard Way is the World's Best Cousin.

[The Next Morning]

I felt someone kissing my back, I smiled lightly and I could hear Zack faintly speaking behind me.

“Hey Sammy, wake up… your mom wants you”

My eyes fluttered open and I turned to face Zacky. The minute I saw his face, I gasped. Zack’s face was a complete mess! It was worse than last night. Plus he was still naked.

“Baby! Have you seen your face? It looks worse than it did last night!”

His eye was almost swollen shut, his jaw was extremely bruised and his cuts looked really red.

“Yeah… it’ll go down” He smiled and crawled back on top of me.

“I thought my mom wanted me…” I smirked.

“Yeah, but I want you more.” Zacky muttered and sucked on my, already very noticeable, hickey.

“Mmm… okay… I’m all yours… do with me what you will,” I whispered, seductively.

“Yes ma’am”

----------------------------------------------------

Twenty minutes later, I walked downstairs with Zacky.

“Samantha, there you are! Oh Zachary! Your face!” My mother gasped.

“Oh… I got in a fight” Zacky sighed and wrapped his arm around my waist. I was concerned with hiding the, now two, hickeys on my neck from my mother.

“With who?” My mother asked with her hand on her heart.

“Frank Iero” Zack said shortly.

“Oh that boy! Did you hit him first?” My mother was mortified.

“Uh, no, he hit me first, he said something about Sam and so I, uh, retaliated, and he hit me, so I hit him and the whole thing escalated.” Zacky explained.

“Well, if you need a doctor or –” My mom started.

“I had a fantastic nurse, Kim, I’m all good” Zacky laughed.

“Well… alright. So, Samantha, Gerard called and he needs you to come over to his house.” My mom said, looking at me.

“Why?” I asked, draping my long blonde hair over my neck.

“I have no idea…” My mom said, straightening her dress.

“Oh-kay” I laughed and cleared my throat.

“If you two are hungry, I’ll have Lorraine make you some breakfast”

“Uh, that’s okay… I’ll make my own breakfast” I smiled and pulled Zacky into the kitchen.

“So you really do cook for yourself…” Zack laughed and sat down at the island.

“Yeah… I have two hands and I’m fully capable of making my own food.” I laughed and Zack nodded. “So how long is the Avenged tour?”

“Two weeks” Zack was obviously proud of this fact. I smiled and poured some cereal in his bowl.

“When does it start?” I laughed and poured milk in the bowl as well. I put it in front of him and he immediately dug into it.

“It starts in like two weeks,” He said with his mouth full.

“Nice manners Zachary James… I think with enough, er, persuasion, from my father, I can get two weeks off school.” I laughed.

“What do you mean by “persuasion” exactly?” Zacky asked with his eyebrows raised.

“He’ll stop giving them money or he’ll give them more money… he’s a lawyer… he’s an incredible negotiator.” I giggled and started eating my own bowl of cereal.

“Well, yeah, your dad is, like, the best lawyer in New Jersey.” Zacky laughed and then held his jaw.

“Try in the United States” I stuck my tongue out as him.

“Your hickeys are showing” Zack teased me.

“I bet you’re real proud of these fucking bruises on my neck” I rolled my eyes at him.

“I was just trying to get your neck to match my face… is that so wrong Samantha?” He smiled and started drinking the milk from his bowl.

“It is… especially when my mother could see them and she thinks I’m still a virgin” I said, almost whispering.

“You overreact to much”

“So sue me”

“I’m not your father”

“Thank God”

“We should probably get to Gerard’s house”

I laughed and flicked some milk at him.

-------------------------------------------------

We got to Gerard’s house and went in through the living room. Once we where inside I could tell my aunt was in a cheery mood.

“Hey, hey family” I smiled, waving.

“Good morning Sammy dear… Oh my, Zack! Your face looks terrible!” My aunt said, coming over and examining Zacky’s face.

“It feels terrible too” Zack sighed.

“I’ll bet… Frankie’s face is just as bad, if not worse than yours… you two really did a number on each other!” My aunt sighed, “Do you want any ice or anything dear?”

“Oh no, I’m all set! Thank you Mrs. Way” Zacky smiled sweetly.

“When did you see Frankie, auntie?” I asked, nonchalantly.

“This morning at breakfast” She answered, simply.

“Oh, is he still here?” I asked, nervously.

“Yeah, he and the girl he was with slept here last night. The girl left a few hours ago, but Frankie is downstairs helping Gerard clean up.” My aunt answered as she rearranged the pillows on the couch.

“Oh, so that’s why Gerard wanted me to come over here?” I asked, even though I already knew what her answer was going to be.

“Yeah… he wants you to help him clean up” She answered, taking the words out of my head.

“I was afraid you’d say that… Auntie, I’m gonna need a baseball bat, or a crowbar, or maybe even a giant knife so I can break up any kind of fight that breaks out down there…” I groaned, putting my hair up in a bun.

“It’ll be fine,” She laughed.

“Easy for you to say…” I mumbled and started down the stairs with Zacky towing behind me.

“Nice hickeys by the way, Samantha!” I heard my aunt laugh.

“Thanks!” I yelled back and continued walking down the stairs.

I saw my cousin holding his head when we reached the bottom of the stairs.

“Hey Gee!” I yelled.

“Hey…” He groaned and I laughed.

The room was a mess… and I guaranteed that Gerard’s head was pounding.

“Did we learn our lesson?” I smiled.

“Shut up… hey Zac- WOW! You look so fucked up!” Gerard noted.

“Yeah… thanks…” I noticed Zacky’s teeth were gritted while he spoke. Then I realized why… Frankie had just walked into the room.

“First load of trash is out Gee… and it looks like the second load is here. Nice face Baker” Frankie smirked… except it wasn’t his smirk… it was a really messed up version of his smirk. My aunt was right… Frankie’s face was even more bruised up than Zack’s was. Plus, he had a gash on his forehead and swollen black eye.

“I could say the same to you, Iero…” Zacky shot.

“Zacky… just… help me clean over here.” I sighed. I grabbed his hand and pulled him away to a secluded portion of Gee’s room.

“I’m sorry…” He whispered, putting his hand on my cheek.

“It’s fine… I know you’re pissed at him… it’s okay. Just don’t get into another brawl, okay?” I smiled lightly.

Zack chuckled softly and kissed me sweetly and softly. He broke away and winced a bit.

“Your jaw hurt?” I asked, spiking up his hair with my fingers.

“Just a bit… it’ll get better” He sighed and kissed my forehead.

“We should start cleaning…” I sighed and tossed a trash bag at him, “get to stuffing gorgeous”

He saluted me and started putting cans in the trash bag.

Ten minutes later I dragged the bags over to Gee.

“Here” I sighed.

“Thank you… so how’s Zack’s face?” Gerard asked, taking the bags from me.

“It’s actually worse today than it was last night… and he won’t let me take him to the hospital, so I’m basically playing nurse, not that I mind, but I’m just worried that he’s not gonna heal right…” I said and wiped the sweat from my forehead.

“Is that what took you so long to get here? Taking care of Zack’s face?” Gee asked.

“Uh… yep” I said, quickly.

“You know… you only had one hickey last night… and you’re walking a little weird.” Gerard smirked and I narrowed my eyes.

“He got his face smashed in last night… I was just trying to make him feel better.”

“By letting him suck on your neck and impair your walking ability?”

“Among other things…” I smirked.

“Oh, God! Way too much information!” Gerard yelled, causing both Frankie and Zacky to look up from their respective corners and me to laugh.

“You’re the one who insinuated!”

“All I said was your hickey count has doubled and you’ve got a pimp walk going on! You made it all dirty!” Gerard yelled.

I looked over at Zacky, who was doubling over with laughter.

“Gerarldo… I’m a big girl… I can have sex with my boyfriend and gush about how great it is and how big Zack’s-”

“ALRIGHT STOP! I get it! Is this payback for all the times I told you about Kat and I?” Gerard asked, covering his ears.

“No. This is payback for making me come clean your bedroom with my boyfriend and my ex, who beat the shit out of each other, not even twenty four hours ago!” I snapped.

“Okay! Okay… go. I was just trying to make peace between Zack and Frank.” Gerard sighed.

“That’s not gonna happen Gee, incase you haven’t noticed, they hate each other! End of story. Done. Period. The End!” I snapped again.

“Zack, Frankie, can I talk to my cousin, alone? Please?” Gee asked.

They both nodded. Zacky went upstairs and Frankie went outside.

“Okay… I know it’s coming… this thing between you, Zack, and Frank is going to implode and I don’t want to see you get hurt when they start going after each other even more. Sammy, of the very few things I remember from last night, I very clearly remember the look on your face when Zack and Frankie started going at it… you looked so torn… and I remember the anger and the hurt in your eyes when you looked at Frankie. This shit is going to tear you apart! I mean, this thing with Zack, is it for real?” Gerard was genuinely concerned for me.

“Yes. I love him… I always have… but-”

“But you love Frankie too” Gerard finished for me.

“Yeah… but after last night, I know who I want…” I sighed, but I spoke firmly.

“And who is that?”

“Zack.”

“Are you sure?” Gerard asked, wrapping an arm around me.

“Positive” I smiled.

“Alright… you know what, take Zack and go do something nonsexual… Frankie and I can finish up here” Gerard gave me a loving smile.

“Okay… I love you Gee, thanks for looking out for me” I smiled and hugged him tightly.

“No problem… I love you too” Gerard smiled and kissed the top of my head.

I let go off him and walked towards the starts. With one last smile, I left, being more grateful for Gerard than even before.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! Haha! The A7X tour starts next chapter… and Stacie, you reappear :P