My Chemically Avenged Romance

Double Date.

"Remind me why we agreed to Zack and Brian's double date idea?" I asked and ran the curling iron through my hair, again.

"Because they're our boyfriends and we love them- WOW!! Cleavage city!" Stacie laughed when she noticed what I was wearing.

"Zack's been really hesitant to do anything since the whole pregnancy scare thing. So, I figured the more cleavage and leg I show, the better my chance of getting some" I said, pulling my dress lower, exposing more of my chest.

"How long has it been?" Stacie asked, running a brush through her hair.

"Three weeks and five days of just making out and, if I'm lucky, a little groping! I'm dying here!" I laughed.

"So you're whoring it up for Zacky?"

"Yep"

"Well the minute he sees you in that dress he'll be all over you in a second!" Stacie laughed and snapped her fingers.

"That's what I'm hoping for!" I said and put my lipstick on.

I missed my little horn dog and I was gonna do whatever it took to get him back!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you see them?" Stacie asked, standing on her tippy toes, in heels.

"Uhh... oh! Right there!" I said waving at Zack and Brian.

Brian smiled and walked over to us.

"Hey Stac!" Brian smiled and hugged her tightly.

"Hi baby!" Stacie laughed and kissed him.

Zack, who had been talking to some guy I didn't recognize, finally walked over to us.

"Hi bab- Wow! You look hot! I mean beautiful, uh, stunning!" Zacky stuttered and I knew it had worked. I had him right where I wanted him.

"You don't look so bad yourself hot stuff!" I giggled and hugged Zack, pressing my chest into his. I was going all out. If I had to "accidentally" drop a napkin and pick it up slowly... I would!

"Uh, we should probably follow Stacie and Brian to our table." Zacky looked completely dazed.

"Probably" I laughed and grabbed Zack's hand. I led him to the table I saw Stacie and Brian sitting at. I saw a napkin sitting on the edge of the table and I had a feeling Stacie had put it there... so I "accidentally" knocked it off the table.

Stacie took one look at Zack's face when he saw exactly how short my dress was, and she started laughing. My plan was working.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well if you're going home with Brian, then that means Zack is coming home with me" I smiled at Zack.

Stacie had clued Brian in on what I was doing, so Brian mentioned that he wanted so alone time with Stacie... so now I owed both Stacie and Brian... Big time.

"Yup! You guys can watch a movie or something because Stacie's not going to be coming home tonight" Brian smiled and wiggled his eyebrows.

I laughed and wrapped my arm around Zack's waist... then casually let it fall down to his butt. I was going to get what I wanted dammit... and I wanted sex with Zachary James Baker! I saw him squirm and I smiled.

"Alright, what do you say we go our separate ways? Sammy Boo, Zack... we'll see you two love birds later!" Brian said and started pulling Stacie towards his car.

We waved and then we where alone. I turned to Zack and smiled.

"So, my apartment?"

He smiled and nodded.

"Lovely"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what movie are we watching?" Zack asked looking and mine and Stacie's movie collection.

"Um, whatever one you want!" I yelled from my bedroom. I was amping up the skankiness, I had changed into some really racy lingerie. I fixed my hair really quick and I heard whatever movie Zack had picked start to play. I took one last look in the mirror and then left my room.

"So do you want popco- Oh. My. God." Zacky's jaw hit the floor. "W-W-What's all this for? The dress, the groping, now this?"

"It's for you. Do you realize that we haven't had sex in three, almost four weeks?" I asked, pushing him down onto the couch and then straddling him.

"It's, uh, it's been that long?" I was making Zack really nervous.

"Yes... too long Zack. So can we please,just, please..." I whispered and began kissing his neck.

"Sam, I-" Zacky tried to say and I covered his mouth with mine. He stopped me and I groaned.

"Zacky come on! I'm dying here! I want you so fucking bad! Okay, I know you're scared! The baby thing scared me too Zack, but I'm not going to be so careless this time! I took my pill today and you can wear fucking two condoms if you want! I don't care! I just need you!"

Zack just looked at me for a minute. Then out of nowhere he flipped me over and started kissing my neck. I celebrated my little victory on the inside and then he started removing my clothing... with his teeth. My horn dog was back!
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY!! Four chapters in 2 days!!!