My Chemically Avenged Romance

Home, Sweet Home.

-Sammy's POV-

"Back in Huntington Beach... Hooray." I sighed as I drove past the city's welcome sign. I wasn't all that excited about being home. I missed Aiden like crazy, but I knew going home meant dealing with Zack and that wasn't something I was overly thrilled about doing.

I turned up the radio and drove down the familiar streets to the home I shared with Zack. I drove past Stacie and Brian’s house and smiled, them I did miss.

I pulled up into my driveway and sighed.

“Here we go…” I thought. I turned my car off and got out. I opened my trunk and pulled my suitcases out. I closed the trunk and slowly made my way to my front door.

Once I reached it, I stuck my key in the lock and opened the door. I walked in and the house was silent. I celebrated silently, Zack’s not home! I walked up the stairs and then into my bedroom. I put my suitcases in my closet, I would unpack later. I smiled as I walked back downstairs and into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and pulled out a beer. I cracked the top off and took a sip. This was nice.

I made my way into the living room and plopped myself down on the couch. I looked to my left and my stomach dropped. Zack was home. He was outside, in the pool, and he was looking directly at me.

“Fuck.” I muttered. I got up off the couch and made my way outside.

Zack was pulling himself out of the pool and smiling at me. He got himself upright and I really, really tried not to stare at him, but he was dripping wet and half naked…

“Hey! When did you get home?” He smiled, while wrapping a towel around his waist.

“Uh, about ten or fifteen minutes ago… I didn’t know you were home. Where’s Aiden?” I tried and failed to tear my eyes off of his body while I spoke.

“Well, I figured you wouldn’t of wanted me sitting on the couch waiting for you when you got here, so I came out here instead,” He laughed, “Aiden is at Stacie and Brian’s… They’re having a camp out on the beach with him and Jimmy tonight.”

“Oh, sounds fun. I’ll probably end up heading over there in a little bit then.” I half smiled and turned back and walked into the house, with Zack following closely behind me.

I picked my beer up off the coffee table and sat back down on the couch and turned the TV on. Zack went upstairs and a few minutes later, came back down dry and fully clothed. He sat down next to me on the couch, his own beer in hand, and sighed.

“Sammy.”

“Yeah?” I replied, not looking at him.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean for you to find out like that. I was gon-”

I cut him off harshly.

“Gonna what? Make me dinner, get me drunk, fuck me, and then tell me that you and fucking Gena are getting married?! Fuck you Zack! I can’t even believe you fucking proposed to her!”

“Sammy, I’m sorry! What do you want me to do?!” Zack snapped back at me.

“That’s a stupid fucking question! You know what I want you to fucking do!” I shot back.

“I can’t! Sammy, I couldn’t even stay faithful to you when we were just fuck buddies! Do you really think I’ll be able to stay faithful to you in a relationship?! Marriage?! I love you too much to risk fucking hurting you again, so I’m gonna marry Gena and I’ll probably be miserable for the rest of my fucking life, but at least I won’t be hurting you anymore!”

I just stared at him for a few minutes before speaking.

“You’re a fucking idiot.”

And with that I got up and stormed up the stairs and into my bedroom, slamming the door behind me. I heard Zack yell “Fuck” from downstairs. I threw myself on my bed and blinked away my tears. He had a point, but I would never admit that to him. I threw a pillow over my face and just laid there silently until I heard my door open. I sighed as a felt the weight shift on my bed.

“What do you want now, Zachary?”

He pulled the pillow off of my face and made me sit up. He put the pillow behind me and pushed me back down on my bed. He basically lunged at me and captured my lips in a kiss. I lost myself in it and kissed him back. He started undoing the buttons on my shirt and I grabbed his hands.

“No.”

He looked baffled.

“What do you mean, no?”

I sighed and pushed him off of me.

“Did you or did you not just tell me that you don’t want to hurt me anymore?! Fucking me and then going back to your little fiancée, will fucking hurt me Zachary!” I snapped and he ran his hand through his hair.

“Fuck…” he muttered before speaking more clearly, “I’m sorry.”

I just shook my head and he got off of my bed. I followed suit and got up too. He pulled me to him and hugged me. He kissed the top of my head and whispered to me,

“I love you Sammy.”

I sighed and slightly pulled away from him. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed his lips softly, then whispered,

“I love you too, Zack.”

He smiled slightly and then let me go. Without another word to me, he walked out of my bedroom, making sure to close the door behind him. I stood and stared at the door for, what felt like, forever before sighing and walking into my closet. I sat down and started to unpack my suitcases.

Fuck my life.
------------------------------

-Zack’s POV-

“Come on, pick up, pick up, pick up!” I groaned at my phone.

“Hellooo?”

“Fuck! Man I fucked up so bad.”

“Okay, what else is new?” Brian laughed.

“Dude. Seriously.” I snapped.

“Okay, okay… what did you do?” Brian asked.

“Well, Sammy’s home. So I came in and talked to her and I apologized and told her that I hadn’t wanted for her to find out like that and-”

“Well there’s strike one…” Brian muttered.

“Shut up. So then of course she blew up at me and I told her that I was sorry again and that I don’t think I’ll ever be able to be stay faithful to her. So I’m marrying Gena so I can’t hurt her anymore and she called me an idiot and stormed away into her bedroom.”

“Please tell me you didn’t follow her…” Brian groaned.

“…... Shut up. So I walked into her room and she was laying on her bed with a pillow over her face. I took the pillow off, she sat up and I put it behind her… and then I kinda pushedherbackdownonthebedandkissedherandtriedtotakeoffhershirt.”

“If I heard that last bit correctly, you’re a fucking dumbass. How could you just take advantage of her like that, Zack! I don-”

I cut him off.

“We didn’t do anything other than kiss. She stopped me and then snapped at me. The only thing that happened after that was me hugging her and telling her that I love her and she kissed me really softly and told me she loved me too, and I left and called you.” I sighed.

“Dude… you two… Jesus Christ. Okay. Dose of the truth Zachary. You won’t cheat on Sammy. You fucked up in high school and this last time, you two weren’t even officially together! Just because you fucked up a few times, doesn’t mean you’re always gonna fuck up! You have like zero fucking confidence in yourself Zack!” Brian was clearly fed up with my shit.

“Dude. What do you want me to do?”

“Sit the fuck down and think about the stupid fucking decisions you’re making!” Brian snapped.

“Yup. I’ll go do that right now. Bye.” I spat and hung up on Brian.

I tossed my phone onto the nearest table and let out a frustrated sigh. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I was going to the fucking bar.
---------------------------------

-Sammy’s POV-
-Six Hours Later-

"The stars are so pretty tonight..." I said as I walked back to my house. I had went to Brian and Stacie's house to see Aiden and he wanted to stay for his campout, so I decided to go home and get some sleep.

The walk was short, but peaceful. It was an oddly breezy night in Huntington too. I approached the house and immediately saw Zack's car in the driveway. It was nice to know he hadn't passed out at the bar, I guess. I walked up the driveway and up to the door. I tried the handle and the door opened.

"Zack?" I called as I walked in.

I heard what sounded like muffled banging and voices coming from upstairs. Concerned, I made my way upstairs and over to Zack's bedroom door. The noise was definitely coming from there. I heard another bang and opened Zack's door.

"Zee are you- Holy shit!"

I had just walked in on Zack having sex with some brunette skank. Zack had stopped moving when he heard my voice, he instead looked up at me. I expected to see guilt or shame on his face but instead all I saw was a smirk.

"Sammy! Hi beautiful! Wanna join us?" He added in a wink for good measure and I was completely taken aback.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now Zachary?!" I snapped, "You better be at least wearing a condom!"

Zack just laughed.

"I'm all cover baby... Now come over here, strip and get on your knees for Zacky V."

I did as I was told, but not exactly. I walked over and proceeded to slap him as hard as I could.

"Go. Fuck. Yourself. If you ever bring another random whore into this house again, your ass is out the door." I yelled and then turned my attention to the girl, "You. Get the fuck out of my house before I call the fucking cops!"

The girl shot up out of Zack's bed and grabbed her clothes, then booked it out of his room.

"Call me!" Zack yelled after her then turned his attention to me. "Well now we're all alone baby..."

He started trying to kiss my neck and I shoved him away.

"What are you doing baby?" He pouted at me. His green eyes were clearly clouded over with lust.

"We're not doing this." I said, firmly.

Zack walked back over and pushed me down on to the bed. I tried to get back up and he climbed on top of me, pinning my arms above me head.

"Zachary. You are clearly wasted and fucked up on something. If you stop this now, we can forget it even happened. Just let me go to bed. Please." I was genuinely scared of what he might do.

Zack just looked at me before leaning down, bringing his face only inches from my own.

"You are so fucking beautiful and you are fucking mine. Don't you forget that. Ever." And with that he kissed me. Roughly, yet full of passion. I kissed him back and when he pulled away, I braced myself for whatever was next.

He let my arms go.

"Go to bed baby. I would never hurt you." He whispered.

He rolled off of me and I got up off his bed as fast as I possibly could. I made my way to his door while he spoke.

"Goodnight Sammy. I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. My baby keeps me busy lol