My Chemically Avenged Romance

The Miserable Life Of Zack Baker.

-Two Weeks Later-

-Zack's POV-

"Fuck." I sighed after looking out the window for, what felt like, the millionth time in two weeks. The night Gena dropped the engagement bomb, Sammy took off in the middle of the night. No one, besides Matt and Stacie, has heard from her since. Aiden was at her parents house and I was only allowed to see him if Matt was there with us. Since she left, I've spent most of my days in front of our TV, beer in hand, and occasionally looking out the window when I hear a car drive by. I just wanted her to come home. I needed to talk to her... to explain myself. The house was so quiet and dark without her. I didn't even want to be here, but not one of our friends wanted to even talk to me, never mind hang out. I was being punished and rightfully so. I fucked up.

I sighed again and picked up my phone. I touched her name and held the phone up to my ear. "Hey it's Sammy! Either my phone is off, dead, or I just don't like you! Haha, leeeave a message!"

The beep came and I sighed.“Hey it’s me… again. Please call me. I’m worried about you.”

I touched end call and was tempted to throw my phone across the room. Instead I got up and walked into the kitchen to grab myself another beer. I walked back into the living room and sat down. I sighed as I grabbed the TV remote and pushed the power button. I’m just gonna sit here and fucking rot.

---------------------------------------

-Sammy’s POV-

“God, the sun feels amazing.” I sighed, laying out on the beach.

“SEE! Isn’t it nice to be out of the dark, depressing hotel room?!” Stacie smiled, laying next to me.

“I guess…” I laughed, “Thanks for coming to see me, I’ve been so lonely.”

“You’re lucky I love you… I wouldn’t drive four hours to Los Osos for just anybody” Stacie laughed.

I just smiled at her and looked out at the ocean. I found my thoughts begin to wander to Zack. I had thought about stopping and saying goodbye to him as I was leaving, but I thought better of it. Saying goodbye to him would have only made the hurt worse. I shook my head to try and clear it of my thoughts. “You alright?” Stacie asked, tilting her head and pulling her sunglasses halfway off her face.

"Fine. Just thinking." I sighed.

"About?" She asked. She was so goddamn nosy. “Nothing in particular… Life, I guess.” I said, letting out a small laugh. I was an absolute pro at hiding my depression at this point… I’ve been doing it my whole life and it was nothing new at this point.

“Okay? You’re so fucking weird.” Stacie laughed and pushed her sunglasses back up her nose.I gave her a small smile and stared out at the ocean again. My life was such a disaster. Everything was so broken and messed up and honestly, I had no idea how to even start picking up the pieces. Getting shitfaced wasn’t gonna fix anything, starving myself again definitely wouldn’t help… I was literally lost and completely hopeless. Why was I singled out to have to constantly deal with my biggest heartbreak over and over?! What did I ever do to anyone to deserve to constantly have my heart ripped out, torn apart, and then spit on? I don’t think I’ve done anything bad enough to deserve it… But what the hell did I know? Nothing apparently. I was so lost in thought that I didn’t even hear Stacie start speaking.“... probably so worried about me, I didn’t tell him where I was going cause I didn’t want him to break and tell Za-sorry.”

I shook my head.“It’s fine. You can say his name, it doesn’t bother me anymore.” I sighed.

“Well… Okay? Twenty minutes ago you almost hit me because I said his name…”

“Stac, it’s fine. Don’t worry about it.” I smiled. I knew she was confused, but I was confusing myself more than anything. Stacie just shook her head.

“Okay let’s just go back to your hotel room…” She stood up and started folding up her towel.

I sighed, but got up and did the same.

------------------------------------

-Zack’s POV-
Well… that movie sucked. I got up and walked over to the shelf where we kept our DVD’s. I grabbed one and then made my way to our TV. I switched out the movies and then plopped myself back down on the couch. I really wish that Sammy was here. Or that I was on tour. Or that Aiden was here. I hate being so fucking depressed. I sighed and started the movie. Just as it was beginning, my phone vibrated. I grabbed it and to my complete shock, it was a text from Sammy.

“Hey Z. I’ll be home on Friday… I called my mom and if you’re okay with it, she’s gonna drop Aiden off with you tomorrow. Hope you’re well.”

I smiled and typed out a reply,

“Hey stranger! That’s perfectly fine with me! I’ve been missing him like crazy!! I, uh, I can’t wait to see you.”

I hit send and put my phone back down. Even if it was just one text, I was still so happy to finally hear from Sammy... At least I knew she was okay.

I just can't wait for Friday.
♠ ♠ ♠
HI!! Sorry I've been gone for so long!! I had a baby girl a little over 5 months ago and now I'm going through a really terrible break up with her father. We were together for over 2 years and it's just an absolute fucking mess. BUT! I found time to write and eventually update this!! So I hope you all enjoy :)