Sequel: Beautiful Hearts
Status: Anyone who wants to help me write this can, just tell me. Via: Comments, inbox, and/or profile. Comments are loved! =D Please?

Beautiful World

The End Of The Beginning

I breathed deeply, my eyes were closed. I was so tired, I was lying on the dirt path. I opened an eye just in time to see WillWIll knock a box of matches from Ember's hand. She was crazy. Was there a cure for pyromanics at this stage in time? I didn't know, but she needed help, that was for sure. My stomach hurt so bad, I worried for the baby.

Soon Darren was there, "Jess!" he shouted, I smiled, I knew he'd come. The new Doctor came, followed by the nurse, Elli. The Doctor signalled for Darren to lift me up, "It's okay, I'm going to take you to the hospital. Just finished moving in, did you know?"

"No, but you might want to get someone to help WillWill take Ember somewhere. I'm pretty sure she was a gymnast at some stage," I giggled, then yelled as my tummy began to hurt again.
_________________________________________________________________

*WillWill's POV*

Ember was stronger than she looked, and a lot more agile. She struggled even more to be free after I threw the matches away. She was screaming with frustration. Doctor came over and held her legs together so she couldn't struggle as much, "Hold her arms, then help me carry her to the Hospital," the Doctor didn't even look at Ember once. I nodded, it was a lot easier to carry her now that I had help.

"Can I pick the middle name?" I heard Darren ask Jess, she giggled.

"Alright, if it's a girl, her name's Amber and her middle name's Jamie. I'll let you pick the names if it's a boy," Darren sighed.

"Okay. If it's a boy, we'll call him Rakaiya, the middle name will be, James,"

"Good choice," I could tell that her eyes were watery at the mention of Kaiya. I could tell how much she missed him. I missed him too, but I refused to be as depressed as I was.

We soon reached the Hospital, I was made to wait outside. They were calming Ember, and Jess was.... Having Darren's baby. It was a premature birth, but Doctor promised both Mother and baby would be fine.

I waited until Darren walked outside, tears in his eyes, "I'm a father. I have a daughter, and a son!" he laughed, I laughed along with him.

And that was how Amber Jamie and Rakaiya James came into the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's short, last chapter too, I hope you don't mind. But this isn't the last you'll see of most of the characters. =D