Let's Bend the Rules.

Truth&Dare

Rhydan

“Danny” I giggle as he tickles me. The two of us are lying in his bunk., it’s rather cosy I must say. His hands glide up my top and I freeze. “We’re on the bus Danny” I hiss at him. Danny rolls his eyes.

“C’mon, live a little” He whispers, his breath on my ear, cheek against mine. I let out a wavered breath and his hands glide up further. I look dead into his eyes and he bends down a little, kissing me slowly. Those kisses; I would die for.
Every one is special and needed.
I swear without Danny, I wouldn’t survive this job I have.

Danny flips me over a little and climbs on top of me, I grin at his position.

“So…” I trail of as Danny pulls off my top. He looks down at my chest with a smirk. “Oh don’t act as if it’s something you’ve never seen before” I roll my eyes.

Danny grins and bends down, connecting our lips. The bed suddenly starts vibrating, and with the position Danny and I currently holding, it’s not making my hormones calm down. He smiles and moves his head down to my neck. Sucking lightly on my neck - of course I’ve always been careful where Danny decides to ‘mark’ me next. Making sure it’s not visible for my father to see, but we’re away from him and he’s going to France today so I’ll be fine.

Half an hour later we get out of Danny’s bunk, slightly less hyper than before. I fix my hair and make-up, also shoving on my shirt after re-doing it once Danny pointed out it was on inside out.
We go to the main area which is upstairs, where everyone hangs out.
Everyone turns to look at us as we walk in.

“What?” I ask. Danny pulls me to the couch and plants me onto it next to him. They’re watching - by the looks of it - E.T.

“Great sex noises” Harry smirks at me. I blush and turn my head into Danny’s shirt, feeling my face heat up. Danny laughs a little, grabs a piece of popcorn then casually wraps an arm around me. I take my head away from his chest, noticing Zaria and Dougie are sitting far away from each other. Both staring away from the screen and not at each other either.

“What’s going on with those two?” I whisper to Harry across from Danny. He looks towards Dougie and Zaria.

“Zaria told Dougie she didn’t want to be friends with him because she wouldn’t be able to handle it if he got a new girlfriend. So now we’re stuck in this position” He shrugs. I roll my eyes.

Great. Danny pulls me back against the couch.
“What you got planned?” he asks me. I stare at him, grinning and shaking my head.

“How’d you know I was planning something?” I ask him. He shrugs.

“You’re my girlfriend, and you’ve always got a plan” he smiles. I roll my eyes.

“Spin the bottle? That’s truth and dare” I shrug. Danny thinks for a minute.

“Okay, but how exactly is that going to make the situation get any better?” Danny asks me.

“Well, we’ll lock them in a room with each other and force them to talk”

“That can turn out two ways babe” Danny reminds me and I smile a soppy grin. “What?” He laughs.

“You called me babe” I bite my lip. Danny rolls his eyes.

“For the ‘more mature’ one, you’re not very mature are you?” he laughs. I stick my tongue out at him, realising this makes me look even younger.

Once the movie is over and Tom is nearly in tears, I speak up.
“Spin the bottle!” I call grabbing Danny’s now empty beer bottle he drained for me in five minutes.
Did I ever say how much I loved my boyfriend?

“Ugh” Harry groans.

“Shut up, you’ll play” I glare at him.

“I’m not playing” Tom says getting up.

“Tom-m-m-m-my!” I moan. He stops.

“Fine” He mumble and sits down in the middle of the floor. I jump up and sit next to him.

“Well I’m not” Dougie grumbles realising the movie’s over. Danny glares at him.

“Yes you are” He tells him in a low voice, Dougie just rolls his eyes but doesn’t move. I guess that means he’s playing.

Zaria looks at me with a bored expression.
“Danny can’t force me into playing and if Dou-he’s playing I’m not” She gets up and goes to walk out of the room. I stand in front of her quickly.

“Look Zar, please just play. I’m begging you.” I say in a fast voice. “Besides what would you rather do? Stay in your bunk all night like a little sad loner with nothing to do, or co-operate?” I ask her, eyebrows raised.

“Fine I’ll play your stupid game” She mumbles and takes a seat in between Harry and Tom. I smile and sit down.

“Right!” I spin the bottle and it lands on Tom.

“Oh great” he mumbles.

“Truth or dare?” I ask him.

“Well I’m scared what you’ll do to me if I say dare, so truth” He says. I groan and look at Zaria.
She smiles but I notice the expression in her eyes is completely dead.

“What’s the youngest age you slept with someone?” Zaria asks. Tom turns pink.

“Well?” I ask him, grinning at Danny.

“Seventeen ” He mutters. I laugh a little causing Tom to glare at me. He grabs the bottle and it lands on Harry.

“Truth” Harry says quickly.

“Tom let Zaria ask” I tell him. Tom just shrugs and everyone looks towards Zaria.

“What age were you, when you went the furthest you can go with a girl without sleeping with her?” She asks him. My mouth drops.

“Well this ought to be interesting” Danny mumbles into my ear. Harry looks like he’s trying to count on his fingers.

“Erm… I think I was 16” He tells us. My jaw drops.

“Holy f-”

“Wait! Does that mean the furthest a girl went on you too?” Zaria interrupts me, I instantly shut up and wait for Harry to reply. He does a short nod and I stare at him.

“You sick boy” I mutter. Harry glares at me and spins the bottle. It lands on Danny, Harry smirks at me evilly.

“Pick truth Danny” I whisper to him. I’d rather make Harry find out something about Danny than making him do something.

“Erm… Truth” Danny shrugs.

“Was Rhydan your first?” Harry asks Danny.

“First what?” Danny asks, I roll my eyes.

“The first person you slept with dumbass” Zaria mutters.

“Hey!” I shout at Zaria and shoot glares at her, she mutters and apology. What I don’t notice that during all of this Danny had gone very quiet and still. I turn my head at him suddenly to see his face looking blank.

I narrow my eyes at him suspiciously.
“Well?…” I ask Danny after he doesn’t answer.

“No…” Danny whispers quietly.

“Wait… what?” I ask him suddenly standing up, “Hang on Danny, we were both 17 when we started dating!” I shout at him.

“I know bu-”

“You told me I was your first!” I scream at him. I’m pretty pissed off at this stage. Danny grabs my hand and pulls me down the stairs quickly to the bunk rooms.

“Babe calm down” He says quickly. I try and take deep breaths. “Okay listen to me. Okay?” He sounds unsure. I glare at him but his face softens.

“Babe, you are my first. You’re my only. I’ve never slept with anyone but you. But how do you think that sounds to the guys? How do you think it sounds that I’ve only done it with one person my whole life?” He asks me quietly. I stand there. Practically fuming.

“But… why would you say I wasn’t… That hurt Danny”

“I know babe, I’m sorry. But if I didn’t say that you were my first then were else would have someone fit in? We were 17. I’m not a guy who sleeps around you know” He says quietly. I take a deep breath.

“Okay”

“Are you okay?” He asks me softly. I nod my head slowly.

“Yeah I think so. Don’t say anything like that again to me. You scared me” I say seriously as he pulls me into a hug. His chin resting on my head gently.

“I’m sorry babe. I promise you. You were my first…” He pauses, “And forever only” He whispers the last part. I look up at him. His blue eyes boring into mine.

“I love you” I tell him, my hands resting against his chest.

“I know you do” He bends down, “I love you more than you know” Danny whispers before kissing me.
I sigh and wrap my arms around his neck.

When we arrive upstairs I see Tom and Harry looking at Zaria.
“Answer the question already!” Harry ushers. Even Dougie looks pretty interested although not looking at Zaria directly, more like looking at a spot above her right ear.

Zaria bends her head and nods a little, blushing like crazy.
“What’s going on?” I ask sitting down next to Danny.

Zaria snaps her head up and shakes her head violently. “Nothing! Don’t tell her!” She shouts at Tom and Harry who are grinning.
I look at Harry who winks at me, Dougie looks pretty embarrassed himself.

“Okay, let’s get this show on the road” Zaria mutters and spins the bottle. It lands on me.

“Dare” I roll my eyes as Tom and Harry take a sharp intake of breath as if saying it was a bad choice.

“Oh! Zaria I got a good one! Can I please?” Harry asks suddenly, jumping up. The excitement in his voice scares me. Zaria laughs at his eagerness and nods.

“Flash us” Harry grins. Everyone goes silent and a knot forms in my throat.

“Wh-what?” I manage to croak out.

“You picked dare, you have to do it” Tom smirks.

“Hell no!” I scream looking at Danny for back up.

“Guys, you’re not looking at her… er… things” Danny says. Tom and Harry actually giggle. “She’s my girlfriend you pervs”

“So…” Harry grins.

I look at Zaria. She’s trying not to laugh.
“Alright, I’ll do it” I say and Danny stares at me in awe, “BUT! You have to tell me what you asked Zaria and also Zaria can’t see” I tell them quickly. Tom and Harry don’t even think about it before shouting out ‘Deal’.

“Rhydan!” Danny shouts at me.

“What?” I ask him, turning to look at him.

“Are you seriously going to do this?” he asks me.

I shrug, “Why not” Danny’s mouth falls.

“We asked her if Dougie was her first because we knew they slept with each other” Tom says quickly. My jaw drops.

“Awe! Zaria that’s so cute!” I say. She stares at me.

“I knew this would happen” She roles her eyes. “How the hell is that cute?”.

“Cause you’re finally a woman!” I squeal. Danny laughs and Zaria gets up.

“Right, well I’m leaving. I don’t really want to see my sister flash in front of three guys I barely know” She mutters and leaves. I glance at Dougie but he just ignores being ignored.

“Yeah, I’m not going to sit here either and watch my girlfriend do that” Danny mumbles and walks to the door.

“Mate!” Harry calls. Danny looks back,

“It’s not like I haven’t seen them!” Danny calls back causing Harry and Tom to laugh.

So I quickly pull up my shirt - yes I forgot to put my bra back on earlier. Tom and Harry’s eyes nearly pop out. Dougie actually stares at the ground. I roll my eyes and shove my shirt back down.

“Okay! It’s safe!” I shout. The door opens and Danny and Zaria walk back in.

“Right” I say moving on. I spin the bottle and it lands on Dougie. He barely looks up.

“Dare” He mutters.

I smile at Danny who is on his feet and is motioning Harry and Tom to get up too.
“I dare you and Zaria to stay in here until you’ve figured this out” I say. The four of us run to the door and lock it quickly. Leaving us out in a dark staircase crammed against each other. I stick my ear against the door.

“I can’t hear talking!” I scream causing Tom to wince.
“Sorry” I whisper.

It’s quiet for a moment, the four of us crammed not very comfortably on the top of the stairs.
The silence is unfortunately broken by Harry.

“Oh yeah, Dan… Congrats” He says high five-ing Danny.

“What for?”

“Harry shut up” I snap at him. Danny catches on and smacks Harry on the back of the head.

“Pervert”

“I’m hungry. Lets go get something to eat” I say after a while of still no noise.

“Where?” Danny asks Harry.

“Danny this is your home town, you should know where there is to eat” Tom points out.

“We’re in Bolton?” Danny asks sitting up and looking shocked. His accent shown through so much at the sound of his hometown.

“Didn’t we tell you this?” Harry asks Danny who shakes his head.

“Well lets go see my family! Mum will have food… And Vic misses you Rhy. She complains I never bring you home anymore” He laughs.

“But… I always come home with you” I say looking at Danny strangely.

“You haven’t been there since… last Christmas” Danny reminds me. I think for a minute.

“Oh yeah…” I trail off.

“Not that this conversation is boring or anything… but can we please move? Rhy you’re sitting on my leg” Harry moans.

“Oh sorry” I mumble and squeeze on top of Danny.
Soon enough the four of us are at the bottom of the stairs.

“Should we tell them we’re going?” Tom asks as Danny brings me a coat from the bedroom.

“No… it’ll be more fun” I smile. “Danny I don’t need a coat” I tell him.

“Yes you do. It’s cold outside” He says, pushing my arms into it, I roll my eyes and let Danny put the black jacket on me.
“Bloody over protective boyfriend” I mumble and we walk out of the huge bus. The cold air hitting me forcefully I nearly stumble over.

“So maybe you were right” I mutter into Danny’s ear as he wraps an arm around me and we walk against the wind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long delay! I updated 'Deep Inside' aswell today so hope you enjoy, but seriously people this took up SIX pages in my word Doc. thing so yeah.... pretty long,
=)

Please comment it does make me update faster!

Xx