The Chronicles Of Life And Death

Wooyeah

Gerard's P.O.V

'' Hey guys, The Black Parade went platinum!''
''Wooyeah! well done guys....'' I called.
That truly, was a thrilling moment, knowing that our latest album went platinum even than the last album! My stomach was in knots from all the excitement!
''Hey Frank get over here...''
''How you feelin' about that?'' I asked.
'' That felt fucking awesome, Platinum already??'' Excitedly said.
'' Yeah amazing!'' I felt shivers down my spine as i said that. I looked around and saw her. She was standing there, i warned her, never to come see me again. She knows, Black Parade has gone platinum, now she wants me back with all my new found fame - at least that what she said. bitch.

Frank's P.O.V

I was jumping around like a lunitic! Can't believe it! As soon as i heard i just grabbed Jamia and hugged her a tight as i could! I'm on cloud nine and couldnt't feel any better! Gerard seemed happy too, but then his ex walked in, i knew it was bad news. That bitch has messed with him for 6 years and Gerard had finally had the guts to kick her out. Good riddance i say.! I immediatly grabbed Gee, and pulled him to one side.
''Dude, what's she doing here?" I anxiously gasped.
'' I'm not sure, but im sure gonna kick her ass outta here, for all the shit we've been through lately..'' he said.
I could hear the anger in his voice and i knew it spelt trouble, but i wasn't ready to let my best buddy get into a bitch fight with some whore.. that's for sure!
''Don't go over there, man she's bad news, just get the doormen to get her out, please don't do it yourself'' i said.
I stared into his hazel eyes, i trusted gerard, i knew he wouldn't do anything stupid..

Or could he?..