The Chronicles Of Life And Death

What's Up With These Chicks?

Gerard's P.O.V

''Thanks, Frank, sounds better coming from you than it does me..'' I sighed in relief.
''That's fine, man, that will teach her to come around here again..'' he laughed.
Bob walked over, with a look of surprise on his face;
''What was she here for? I thought she didn't wanna see you again.?!'' He said.
''I dunno, but she was begging me to come back, she knows Black Parade hit Platinum, she wants my money, the golddigging bitch. No, worries man.''
I hugged Frank, just to thank him, he goes through all the shit ido, he truly is my best mate.
''Hey Frank, just lettin' you know that you're truly a great dude, thanks for all the fun that we've been through..''
''Hey, thats nothing, Gee, just glad that i could be there to help you! we'll continue to make music till we're old, i hope! Ya'no we have to start planning next album soon!''
''Shit, Frankie, not too soon , eh , man?

Frank's P.O.V

I was glad i could do that for Gerard, i hate that chick so much, it was just an anger release on her! She just wants money from Gerard, coz she can't get a job herself! Good ol' Bob, too for kicking her out!, not forgetting Ray of course, the 'froman!
''Hey Jamia, did you tell Kat about Black Parade's status? I mean someone had gotta have told her, how else would she have found out?''
''It wasn't me Frankie. She's got issues, i swear, she's always texting me on my cell asking about Gerard and all.. she's gotta have inside access somewhere. That crazy bitch will go to all lengths to get Gerard back, but i certainly ain't gonna help her, i hate her!''
''Okay hunny, you and me the same''
i kissed her soft cheek and turned to Gerard and told him everything was gonna be alright, and that we were here to have a good time, not faff around with good-for-nothing ex'es.
I guess its up to him to sort HIS mess out...