Status: updated as I have time.

Welcome to the Family

Six

“I’m telling you dude. She’s amazing.”

Brian grinned as he walked with Matt toward the rec room. “Who?”

“Nikita. The girl who works at the front desk,” Matt answered, a shy smile spreading across his face.

“The crazy one whose obsessed with me?” Brian asked wincing slightly.

“No the one who was there when I got here,” Matt said shoving Brian slightly.

“Oh! That one. Yeah she’s a sweetheart. What’d she do?” Brian said with a laugh.

“We just talked. She’s the first girl to look at me like I’m not crazy.”

Brian smiled and nodded. “Well I’m glad man. She seemed to like you.”

Matt smiled as he walked into the common room. He shrugged and played with his lip ring as he ran a hand through his hair.

“You guys! Matt’s got a crush!”

Matt groaned as his friends cheered patting him roughly on the back. Brian noticed Matt’s wince everytime one of his friends touched him.

“So? Who is she?” Johnny asked with a grin.

“Nikita,” Brian said laughing as Jimmy jumped up and down.

“Dude she’s hot! Not like the weird one who’s obsessed with Bri,” Johnny said with a smirk.

Matt shot the youngest man a glare and Johnny shut up almost instantly. He turned the same glare on Brian and the older man threw him a smirk without flinching.

“Anyway. Onto other subjects. How do we lose the security stalkers?” Brian asked keeping his eyes on Matt.

Zacky snickered as Matt rolled his eyes. “The guards have been following us everywhere. I can’t take a piss without someone staring at me.”

Matt snorted and nodded as he ran a hand through his hair. “Well how do we do it?”

All eyes turned to Jimmy as he sat drumming on his legs. His blue eyes darted around the room as he raised his hand to cut Johnny off as the youngest man opened his mouth. “Gimmie a minute shortie. I’m thinking,” he muttered.

Brian turned on the TV flipping through the channels absently. His eyes widened and he looked up at the same time as Jimmy.

“Supervised visits!” they said in unison.

Matt, Zacky, and Johnny blinked before Matt nodded in agreement. “They can’t say no if we have someone with us,” he murmured.

“Maybe Nikita would do it,” Jimmy said grinning as Matt’s cheeks flushed.

“Maybe. But if we use her Matt’ll be the only one getting out,” Johnny said squealing with laughter as Matt chased him around the room.

“Well Bri’s always got Paige,” Jimmy said with an amused smile as Brian winced and Matt finally caught Johnny.

“I could ask Nikita if she knows anyone willing to help,” Matt said as she gave Johnny a nuggie. The younger man struggled in Matt’s grip but Matt held him in place.

“Do that. We don’t need to leave ASAP but one day soon when the security nannies’ are so far up our asses we won’t have room to breathe it’ll be nice to have a way out.” Jimmy said laughing as Matt finally let Johnny go.

“So we have a plan,” Zacky said as he looked up at Jimmy. The taller man nodded, his a million miles away. “What are you thinking Jimmy?”

A mischievous glint shone in Jimmy’s eyes but he shrugged. “I’ll let you know when I know,” he answered.

A collective groan went up from the group and Brian threw a pillow at Jimmy before the taller man reacted.

“Piss off. I’m plotting,” Jimmy said as he threw the pillow back at Brian as he left.

“Well this could be interesting,” Johnny muttered as he left followed by Zacky.

Matt rubbed his neck as he glanced at the clock. “I need my beauty sleep,” he said with a grin.

Brian sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. Something was off about Matt and it drove him insane. If it took him a lifetime Brian would find out what was bugging Matt so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn this is fun. Now they're picking on Mattie? XD

Comments = <333333

x,
Joanie