I Know.

William.

I find myself flushing like crazy the whole car ride towards Vegas. In the South Strip, there is a place called Addiction Restaurant, and I agreed to meet up with Lucas there. He said I could bring whoever from my band that wants to come. I think he said that so he could bring his friend, and it wouldn't be a date. It is at a hotel, which makes me feel slightly awkward about eating in, since I'm not staying at the hotel. I think that is what makes people give in and spend a night.

At least, I get to see Lucas.

"You're blushing like crazy, Will." Pat laughs, "Is it that cute photographer that is on your mind?"

"Shut up."

He laughs, "You'll see him in no time. We should be there any minute."

He's right. We just entered the South Strip of Vegas, and we're only looking for the Rumor Hotel. Finally, we make it. It only took about a half an hour to arrive, and I send Lucas a text message. He texts back only a minute or two later, Be there soon- Running a few minutes late.

Georgie, Kelly, Pat and I are all waiting in the lobby. It might look a bit odd, but I didn't want to get seated without Lucas and his friend.

The lobby looks amazing. It's so artistic. White walls with purple couches and paintings on the walls. It is just so interesting. Only Vegas would have places like this.

The doors open several times, different people arriving and going to their rooms on other floors, before finally I see a familiar face. Lucas is talking with some guy, who is holding papers. I'm guessing it is directions. They enter, and his friend is loud. He's joking about something, making Lucas roll his eyes and laugh.

"Fuck off," I hear Lucas joke.

"So I could check in, and then you flag me down, or we could check in after we eat. Which would you rather?" His friend asks.

Lucas thinks for a moment, spotting my band, and then sighs, "Check in, Case."

Case holds out his hand, though, and continues talking, "Just give me the money."

I watch Lucas pull out his wallet and hand his friend cash. Who the fuck pays for a room with cash? Lucas apparently.

He shyly walks over to us, and he smiles, "Hey."

"Hey," I'm the first one to speak up. I think I was the only one that actually noticed him walk through the doors. Once I greet him though, all their eyes are on him, and I can see the nervousness in his eyes. Georgie and Kelly greet him and go back to what they call kissing. Pat, by my side, winks. I'm quite positive that the tension in the air is all because of Pat.

"Should we get something to eat, then?" Pat chimes, jumping up and linking arms with Lucas.

Lucas eyes him suspiciously, before nodding, "Yeah, I'm starving."

Case, now, joins us, holding two room keys. He's grinning, and he says, "That woman asked me what size bed we'd like, and I told her I wanted which ever was smaller."

"Fuck you," Lucas groans, "You know she thinks we came here as a couple."

"Yeah, and that's why I went with it. She doesn't have to know we aren't. Besides, you can sleep on the bed."

"So you asked for the smaller bed?" Lucas sounds annoyed, and he's dramatically rolling his eyes again.

Pat is joining in on their conversation, as he says, "You could always come to our hotel."

"I'll keep that in mind. Thanks."

We all sit around a table. We manage to all fit in a circle booth, and we all order something. I really wish I could sit by Lucas, but Pat and Case were. What kind of name is Case any way?

"So Cyan and I were going to stay at Holiday Inn, but they didn't have any rooms available for the time frame we wanted." Case sighs. I don't understand why he's telling us this, but we all just sit there confused. Cyan?

Pat nudges Lucas.

"Oh," Lucas bites his lip, "Cyan is my middle name. Casey is just a little fucker who overuses it."

We eat, joking and laughing. Pat and Lucas seem to be getting closer and closer the whole time, and by the time we're all done eating, Lucas and Pat are like best friends. Pat has his arm slung around Lucas' shoulders, and they're laughing about something. I'm trying so hard to smile and let it go, but it is being engraved into my mind and annoying the fuck out of me. I care way too much about this guy I recently met. I hardly know him, and I already am jealous of my band mate for just fucking touching him.

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
I swear this has a plot. Please just bare with me. This chapter is so horrific, and I apologize.
Wake!UP!DEaD!
mustache;
CeraRachel
The Color Abi Fazzi
boomshakalaka