I Know.

Lucas

Pat is amazing. He is one of the coolest people I've ever met. He loves so many of the same things I love, and we even have the same favorite color. He even invited me to go to his hotel later (which I think would be pretty amazing, if I do say so myself), so he could teach me a song on the guitar. I was talking to him about how I've always wanted to play, and he plays rhythm guitar for the band.

I think Casey likes him, too. Pat gave both of us his number and the address to the hotel. Casey has to write an article tonight for the magazine, so we might not go together tonight to the hotel. Hell, I don't even know if Pat wants to spend time with both of us together or separately. Maybe a bit of both?

Anyways, Pat helps Casey and me with our luggage, as we go to our room. Casey struggles with the key-card, and I look over at Pat. He's holding both of my camera bags. It makes me nervous, even though I know he won't do anything purposely. They just cost a lot of money, and I can't bare to have anything broken or dented. It took me about a year to even let someone else hold them. I'm just scared he'll trip. The landing would dent the lenses.

I need to stop stressing. Pat seems fine enough. He's sturdy on his feet.

"Are you going to come back with me to the hotel, after you get settled in?" Pat asks. He's asking both of us. I look over at Casey, who frowns.

"I can't." Casey sighs, "I have to finish writing a paper for work. Cyan can go, though. I just want him back tomorrow."

Pat laughs, "Sounds good."

"I'm sleeping in the bed tonight." Casey winks, knowing that I don't mind at all. We have shared beds before.

The door is finally open. I think Case has just been trying to delay everything. I don't know why, though. Whatever. Pat sets down my camera bags down on a coffee table. He's gentle, and I'm silently praising thanking him.

-

"Rest your hand," His breath is on my neck, "Don't be so stiff."

"I'm trying."

He laughs, "I know. Maybe we should take a break."

He's teaching me a song on guitar. It is one he wrote himself, so I guess it makes me feel a bit more pressured into doing it perfectly, rather than if it was someone else's song. I set his guitar down, and I turn to face him. He smiles and says, "You're doing pretty well for someone who has never played guitar before."

"Thank you."

"Hey, love birds," Kelly calls for our attention, making Pat groan. "I think we should all go to sleep. It's nearing nine-thirty."

I feel everyone's eyes on me, and I bite my lip. "Where am I going to sleep?"

"We only have two rooms with two beds each, so you'll have to pair up with someone." Kelly winks, "Just don't make too much noise. We actually would like to sleep tonight."

"We aren't going to mess around." Pat and I groan at the same time.

Apparently, what I thought at first about us clicking, made everyone else think that it is love at first sight or something. It doesn't matter how attractive he is, I'm not interested in being in a relationship with him. We're too much alike. It would be like dating myself, which would definitely not work out.

Besides, I'm not really even all that interested in dating anyone. I have a high maintenance job, and I love it. I get to travel and do what I love to do, take pictures.

I see the relief in William's eyes, and I feel my heart jump a bit. His eyes are just so stunning. I absolutely love the brown and green mixture. The brown fades, creating a honey feel, into the green, which outlines the iris of each eye. It is such a beautiful shade of hazel. His eyes just leave me frozen. I don't even want to move.

"Right," Kelly laughs, "I think, just to be safe, Lucas should share a bed with Will."

Pat just nods, "Fine with me. How about you?"

"Okay."
♠ ♠ ♠
I was having difficulties with this chapter. I like it better than the last one, though, so I guess that's a good thing.

Thanks:
Wake!UP!DEaD!
herbivore;
xifres
The Color Abi Fazzi