Status: another new story =)

Don't Doubt My Love

If only everyday was this calm

Aaliyah’s POV

I woke up at 7:45. Damn. I’m going to be late for work! I quickly threw back the covers. I went to my closet and chose which scrubs to wear. Since I work around kids I chose Dora scrubs and then went into the bathroom to take a quick shower, brush my teeth and combed thru my hair letting it fall to my shoulders. When I got out the shower I put on my clothes and looked at the time again. 8:12.

I ran into my daughters room.

“Tiana, baby girl wake up.” I said lightly shaking her
“ Morning mommy.” She smiled sleepily
“Morning baby.” I said lifting her up “ come on, Mommy’s rushing today.” I told her

She nodded and went into the bathroom. Tiana is my angel and my life. She’s so young but she’s also very intelligent and creative. She’s my little princess.

When she came back out I gave her a blue and white striped T-shirt, jeans and her blue sneakers. She took the clothes and I walked out, so she could change and I could get her some breakfast. Tiana came into the kitchen dressed, with her frog backpack. I laughed a little to myself giving her a bowl full of fruit. Grabbing an identical bowl of fruit for myself I ran out the door of my Queens apartment, Tiana’s hand in mine. I walked to my black 2010 Hyundai Sonata and opened the door for Tiana to get into the back seat.

Putting the car in drive and then drove to Tiana’s daycare. I looked at the clock on the dash board. 8:38. I pulled in front of Ms. Loretta’s Daycare and got Tiana out the car.

“ You’re late Aaliyah.” Ms. Loretta said
“ I know, I’m so sorry Ms. Loretta.” I said placing Tiana down next to me
“ Don’t let it happen again child.” Ms. Loretta warned, I nodded
I squatted down to Tiana’s level “ Bye baby,” I smiled kissing her forehead and nose “ I’ll be back soon.” I promised
“ Bye mommy. I love you.” she said hugging me tightly
“ I love you too.” I replied, letting her go and watching as she followed Ms. Loretta into the daycare center.

I walked back to the care and then my Blackberry Curve rang.

Nicki <3. That’s the name that flashed across the screen. I pressed the green talk button.

“ Hey Nick. I’m surprised you’re up.” I laughed
“Whatever!” she laughed “ anyways are you at work yet?” she asked
“ NO. I woke up late, just dropped Tiana off.” I told her
“ Tiana is so adorable!” Nicki told me for the millionth time “ have I told you that?”
“ yes Nicki about a million times.” I reminded her

My best friend was Nicki Minaj. To the world that’s who she is but to me she’s just Onika. We met when I was in 6th grade and she was in 8th. We went to the same middle school and when I moved here from Seattle she was the first person to show me around. Despite our age differences she became my best friend. When she got famous I was afraid that our friendship would dissolve but it actually got stronger. Like after I had Tiana, when my parents didn’t support me and Tiana’s father walked out of his daughter’s life, Nicki was there for me and our bond as best friends grew stronger. I’m thankful I have her because sometimes I wonder where I’d be if I didn’t have her.

“ Nicki I gotta go.” I interrupted her
“ Boo.” She whined “ alright call me when you go home. Love ya Leah!”
“ love you to Nickster.” I laughed hanging up the phone.

I got out the car and walked into the hospital, were I work as a nurse.

“ Morning Aaliyah!” the receptionist Ashlee said
“ Morning Ash.” I smiled before checking in.

So was the start of my day. If only my life was nearly as calm as this morning was.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i'm feeling really good about this story!!!!!!!!!!! comment please!!

~~~LuvPrincessNaz