Status: another new story =)

Don't Doubt My Love

My mind is telling me much more

Aaliyah’s POV

The bright sun shined thru my apartment window. I woke up and smiled a little to myself. One because it’s a Saturday and two because I had the day off, which meant I could spend time with my princess. Getting out the bed I walked over to my closet. I chose my red high-tops and a matching red T-shirt along with grey skinnys.
I walked into the bathroom and did my routine. I put my hair in a neat bun and walked into the kitchen. Taking down the ingredients for chocolate chip pancakes and home fries I mixed the chocolate chips and pancake mix into a bowl. After I had finished the 5th pancake, Tiana walked out in her pink and green pajamas.

“Good morning mommy.” She spoke rubbing her eyes
“Morning sweetie.” I said picking her up and kissing her head.
“You’re making pancakes.” She smiled, looking at the stove

I smiled and nodded. I sat Tiana on the counter and then put the home fries onto a plate.

“Mommy can I use my monkey plate?” Tiana asked sweetly
“Ok, sure.” I laughed, taking her plate out the cabinet and putting on the potatoes and two small pancakes.
“Thank you!” Tiana said running into the living room.

I laughed to myself again and then got my food. I grabbed the bottle of orange juice, two glasses and then followed Tiana into the living room. We watched Blue’s Clues and Go, Diego Go. Let me tell you, you have to work yourself up to watch these shows and not throw something at the TV.

When Tiana and I finished our food, I went a washed the dishes. I put the potatoes in a container and into the fridge. The pancakes went into a zip-loc bag and into the freezer. I went into Tiana’s room and chose her outfit for the day. Picking out a yellow and pink shirt, jeans and white Nikes for her to wear.

“Tiana, baby come get dressed.” I called out the room.

Within seconds she was in the room. I love Tiana’s room. The walls were pink and Tiana had pink and white furniture. Her bed set was a Princess and The Frog set, which Tiana begged me to buy for her. On the walls were picture of her and I, my parents and pictures she had drawn.

I gave Tiana her clothes and then left so she could change. I went into my room. It was a calm yellow color and I had a black and white bet set. As I was lying on my bed, there was a knock at the door. I groaned, but walked to the door. The banging got louder.

“I’m gonna need you to not bang on my door like that!” I sassed, opening the door.
“Well hello to you too Lee.” Nicki replied, folding her arms across her chest.
“Nickelodeon!” I screamed wrapping my arms around her neck
“Hey babe!” Nicki laughed

I moved to the side and let her into the apartment as Tiana walked out her room.

“Auntie!” Tiana yelled as Nicki crouched down to her level and took her in her arms.
“Ti-Ti! How’s my little princess?” Nicki asked smiling “you get cuter every time I see you.” Nicki told her

Tiana laughed as Nicki released her. I smiled at my daughter and best friend. Nicki was the closest thing Tiana had to a father. I felt angered that Jamal wasn’t a part of Tiana’s life. We constantly have arguments over the phone about it. I do not want a relationship with Jamal anymore, but it wouldn’t kill him to care about his daughter.

“Aaliyah, you alright?” Nicki asked waving her hand in my face
“What?” I questioned snapping out of my gaze “yeah I’m fine.” I said quickly
Nicki nodded “Mommy can we go to the farest wheel?” Tiana asked, referring to the farest wheel in Toys R’ Us in Time Square
“I don’t know baby...” I started
Nicki cut me off “We can go.” Nicki smiled at her “Come on AC. I haven’t been there in forever anyways.” Nicki explained

I nodded “Go get your jacket baby.” I instructed her. She smiled and ran off

“How you been Nicki?” I asked
“Good. Actually great, works going well.” She told me
“That’s good. I like to hear you’re successful.” I smiled as Tiana came back with her jacket on.
“Let’s go!” Nicki exclaimed, taking Tiana’s hand and walking out the apartment.

I turned off the lights, grabbed my purse and keys and then met Nicki downstairs.

“Cab.” Nicki and I agreed.

I laughed and hailed down a cab. Tiana, Nicki and I got into the back seat of the cab.

Nicki’s POV

I was texting Michael or Tyga from my label. Young Money is a tight label and we all became like family. There’s a lot of talk going around but you quickly learn, the hardest part of the business is to mind your own. Anyways I was texting Tyga when he asked me where I was

Tyga: Aye nick, were u go
Nicki: Times Sq wit Aaliyah
Tyga: for realz? Me and drake are heading there too
Nicki: really? Wanna meet us at red lobster or at toys r us
Tyga: I guess toys r us lol. L8r Nicki
Nicki: bye

I stopped texting Tyga as the taxi came to a stop in front of Toys R Us. Jadea got out and then took Tiana’s hand. We walked into the store, but as we walked into the door I was stopped and asked for my autograph. I smiled at the girl and sighed the paper for her than met up with Jadea.

“That’s got to be the worst part of your job.” Aaliyah stated
“What?” I asked
“Being stopped all the time. People asking for your autograph and taking pictures. I’d get bothered after a while.” Aaliyah explained
“Yeah. I mean sometimes its aggregating but it’s what I have to do to keeps my fans and make money.” I told her stepping in front of the farest wheel.

Aaliyah nodded in understanding as we got on an ET car. Tiana was absolutely loving this ride, though it was slow as hell, but this ride is inside a 4 level toy store with different characters on each car so I think that’s what she likes about it. When the ride ended, we got off quickly and immediately Tiana wanted to look around.

“Can we look around? Please” Tiana begged
Aaliyah was starring at her daughter for a while “ok fine.” She gave in “But you only get one toy.” Jadea added.

Tiana smiled and pulled us to the elevator and bought is to a level with dolls.

“These dolls creep me out.” Aaliyah announced
“Why?” I laughed
“‘Cause the faces are stuck and all smiley.” She explained “Their smiles are so fake it’s like they’re planning to kill you.” she added putting a doll back

Aaliyah’s POV

Dolls creep me out. Like seriously their faces are just stuck and the look like they’re ready to cut you with plastic nails.

“Where’s Tiana?” I said looking around.
Nicki looked around as well “She was just here.” She told me
I started freaking out and looking around the floor “ TIANA!” I cried

After looking around for 10 minutes. Tiana appeared with a some-what tall, light skinned man. He had tattoos all over that were clearly visible on his neck and arms.

“ Tiana!” I said breathing
The man let go of her hand as I got down to her level “ Tiana, why’d did you run off?” I questioned “ don’t do it again.” I warned her
“ I’m sorry. I went to look at the dollies over there.” She spoke with an innocent voice.
I took her in my arms “ next time ask me before you walk away.” I told her

She nodded. I stood up and looked at the man who bought Tiana back. He was cute

“Thank you.” I said to him
“ No problem.” He responded flashing a smile

“Tyga this is Aaliyah, Aaliyah this is Tyga” Nicki introduced us “ he works on
Young Money with me.” Nicki explained
I nodded “ Where’s Aubrey?” Nicki asked
“ I honestly don’t know.” Tyga said “ I lost him a while ago.”
“ I’ll be right back. I’m gonna go find him.” Nicki said leaving me with Tyga.

“Can I go over there?” Tiana asked me pointing to a row of stuffed animals
“ Sure sweetie. I’ll be right here.” I told her as she ran off.

I felt Tyga starring at me and as much as I tried to shrug it off I couldn’t but I wasn’t complaining at the attention.

Tyga/ Michael’s POV

I was starring down Nicki’s friend. She was cute. And he outfit as simple but it made her body look amazing.

“ How long have you known Nicki?” I asked trying to start a conversation
“ Since I was in 11 and she was 13.” She spoke smoothly
“ Oh, so y’all childhood friends?” I asked.
Aaliyah nodded “ I wasn’t gonna stop being friends with her just ‘cause she got famous.”
“ That’s good. You’re a true friend.” I told her with a smile.

She returned the smile and then looked at the little girl I found.

“ Is that your little sister?” I wondered
She chuckled a little bit then her face turned semi-serious “ My daughter.” She corrected me
“ Oh.” I replied stupidly.

Thankfully Nicki returned with Aubrey.
“ I found him!” Nicki laughed “ Aaliyah, this is Aubrey or Drake. Aubrey this is my bestie Aaliyah.” Nicki spoke
“ I like you name.” Aaliyah said with a laugh. A beautiful one might I add.
“ Thanks.” Aubrey smiled

“Tiana, c’mon lets go.” Aaliyah said holding her hand out.
“ Ok mommy.” The little girl smiled running to Jadea.

Nicki, Aaliyah and Tiana walked ahead of us. Aubrey stayed back with me.

“ She gotta kid?” Drake asked in shock
“ Yeah. I was surprised too.” I told him
“ She’s young.” Drake whispered “ Nicki didn’t say nothing bout her having a kid.”
“ She’s pretty cute though.” I confided. Drake was like my brother
“ Yeah and she got a banging body too.” Drake agreed
I nodded.

Jadea was cute and sophisticated.

I wonder if Nicki would have a problem if I asked her on a date….

I shook the thought out of my head. I’ve known this girl for less than an hour and I already wanna ask her out? That doesn’t make sense. But my mind is telling me so much more.
♠ ♠ ♠
idk how i feel bout this chapter!!!