I Was Just Looking For A Way Out...

Chapter 9

So after breakfast me and Jeremiah go off to a corner in the rec. room and start talking.

Oh yea, Jeremiah gave me a tour, turns out they have a rec. room.

Anyways, me and an amazingly model looking guy alone in a corner, it’s kind of a dream come true. Even better, he’s laughing at all of my lame jokes. This has to be a sign from the heavens.

Oh bicuriosity, you need to learn to behave yourself!

I know there are probably gay rumors going around as we speak, but as optimistic as I’m suddenly feeling it might be a good idea to get that out of the way now.

“So what kind of music do you like?” I ask, hoping he’ll drop a few familiar names.

“Oh uhh, kind of everything, Bring Me the Horizon, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, A Day To Remember. By everything I guess I meant screamo.” He says and laughs.

I think I love this boy… but of course I need to slow the fuck down. One, nobody knows about these little cock cravings… I mean besides a couple of drunk guys at party… I’m a virgin both ways by the way. I’ve never experimented that hard. Oh and did I forget I haven’t talked to a single straight here yet? Unless you count the nurse.

“So what about you? What do you listen to.” He asks, snapping me out of my little trance

“Pretty much what you just said,” I say and toss him my iPod, oh and lots of country. More country then anything else really… Okay all country.” He looks concerned for a second, until he actually looks through my iPod, then he starts to laugh.

“Okay, well I guess I should get this out of the way…” He seems kind of nervous, “I hope you don’t have any problems with having a gay roommate.” He looks so scared and adorable I think I might attack him right now…

“No worries, I’m not the straightest arrow myself.”

“What do you mean?” He asks shocked.

“Oh nothing…” I say and got up to go, “Oh and I’m going to need that back later.” Then I walk away.

God I feel so cool after that little move. It’s like for once I was the smooth one, not the shuddering awkward guy. Don’t get me wrong I’m still awkward and I still stutter under pressure, just not there.

Now I really need to find a girl to lust over before I forget about everything but that adorable emo teddy bear.

Look, he’s already got me talking like a love struck 13 year old girl.