Status: Finished!

Hopefully It's Forever

My Little Family

“Look Mommy!”

I looked down to see my two year old son covered in make-up. My eyes widened how vibrant the colors that were on his face. The dark blue eye shadow that was surrounding his light brown eyes that he inherited from his father.

His thin lips were painted bright red with lipstick as his curly hair were in tiny bows, he seem unaffected by what Senna has done to him. I heard her giggle in the background as I called her in, she walked in with no worries.

“Did you do this to your brother?” I asked. She sheepishly smiled and shrugged “I don’t know who did that. Maybe daddy did it.” I rolled my eyes as my son started to laugh at the lie that Senna came up with in a matter of seconds.

Wiping the make-up off his face, he squirmed a bit as he started to throw a bit of a fit from how long I was taking. “Stay still Kai, I’m almost done.” As we heard Travis’ voice through the hall, both of the kids bolted out of the room to tackle their father down.

I smiled seeing how Kai and Senna love their father so much. I glowed as he pecked them in the cheek before he walked towards me with such adoration. Putting his hands on my swollen belly, “How are you and the babies?”

I smiled and pouted a bit, “I swear, if they get any bigger I am going to explode.” He chuckled as he pecked my lips. We were about to continue when the phone rang, picking up the phone I flinched when I heard screaming from the other line.

“Rayne! Where are you?! The wedding is going to start in an hour and your still not here! I’m in a panic and I can’t find my tiara anywhere-“

I let her rant on and on trying to soothe her nerves as we waited for Travis to quickly get ready. Continuing to talk to her while we piled everyone into the car, we drove as fast as we could as I waddled as fast as I could while Travis took Senna and Kai to our parents.

Swinging the door open seeing Reya in that gorgeous white dress as she started to have a nervous breakdown. She was shakin’ up as she ran to the other room, refusing to come out. I knocked on the door since she didn’t realize I was here.

“Reya?” I asked softly. “Open the door.”

I heard sniffling behind the door as she refused to budge as I sat down on the door, leaning on it. “What’s going on Reya? Cold feet.” I teased. I tried to ease the tension but when I met with silence again, I knew I hit it right on the dot.

“How did you know Travis was the right person for you Ray?” she quivered. Turning to the side as the side of my face met with the cold wooden door that blocked us from seeing one another.

“I knew he was the one because I felt it. Once you look at that person you just know. No one can tell you if you’re ready or not. You just know when you’re ready.” I replied.

I heard a soft knock on the door as I heard her say “Were you like this when you and Travis got married?” I smirked as I played with my wedding band and answered with a yes.

I explained to her that every bride and groom start to have their doubts because it’s such a huge commitment. I remember when Travis was a more nervous wreak than I was, I giggled a bit when I remember our first dance as husband and wife while I was pregnant with Kai.

He was stumbling all over, he had two left feet but I didn’t care. He just apologizing and asking if he hurt the baby with a beet red face. I wouldn’t trade that memory for the world.

Reya opened the door with a smile on her face as I stood up wiping the streaks of make-up that went down her face. Helping her fix her make-up, Jolene, Sasha, and Sophie were all waiting on Reya to appear.

As the ceremony started, we all walked with our respective partners and when all looked back to see Reya walking with her father. The look in Greg’s eyes were astounding, he was practically glowing just like she was.

As they reached the altar they were grinning at one another until the end of the ceremony. I shed a few tears seeing how happy my best friends seem to be in since I knew they had a rough patch a year ago but managed to fix it.

Dancing with Travis who still seem to stumble but never declined when I dragged him to the dance floor. He stepped on my toe again as he mumbled a sorry, I just giggled again as I pecked his cheek mumbling how adorable he was.

His face turned even redder from my comment as I saw Senna teaching Kai how to slow dance. His tiny feet were on hers, he was laughing the whole time trying to hang onto Senna with one hand. Half of his body was hanging as Senna tried to bring him back to stand upright.

I laughed at the moment as he pouted when she started to lecture him about doing dangerous things that will get him hurt. Kai was certainly Travis’ child, always wanted to do dangerous things or try to do everything he set his mind to.

When Travis found out I was pregnant again, he was ecstatic and just was floored. He was even more overjoyed when he found out I was having identical twin boys. I rolled my eyes as he gets to have two more boys to the family.

More chaos that is going to be in the household now, I hope Senna and I are able to keep them in line when they do get out of hand.

Two months later I gave birth to the twins that seem to carry on more my physical traits than Travis but when they were able to learn how to walk on their own two feet. They were destructive little children, Cole and Adrian.

Looking at my four children running around in the backyard having a mud fight with their father sent a smile on my face. My perfect little family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for all the comments and readers that I have during this story. So sad to see this go but I am looking forward to writing my Matt Sanders story and Cesc Fabregas story so look out for those as well as my other stories. Love you all. :D