Status: Finished

Deception

Hate and Happiness

"I-I'm nervous." I yelped as Marie was zipping me up in my dress.
"Oh shut up, you're perfect!" she answered me a little irritated.
I bit my lip and my mind absent-mindedly wandered off to all the things that happened between Draco and me.
Today was the day we would be getting married. We would be finally considered as a couple and we wouldn't have to obey to anyone any longer. And the Dark Lord? Well he could go screw himself! There was no way that we wanted any part of his fucked up clan of psycho's. That including Draco's parents, well and my father.. But he also told me that he's not expecting anything from me which I'm thankful for.
Though I still have the feeling that I let him down..
"-and he said that.. Ella are you even listening?!" exclaimed Marie frustrated.
I jumped and stared at her through the mirror.
"Uh, would you murder me if I said no?" I asked her sheepishly and she started to laugh.
"Girl, you really need to stop worrying!" she said. "It's not healthy! You're going to marry the man of your dreams! Cheer up a little!"
I smiled at her and she placed her hands on both of my shoulders.
"Just look at you, you're beautiful. Only a mad man will run off on your wedding day darling." She said as she made a hissing sound while she placed her finger on her hip. It made me laugh involuntary.
She checked the clock standing on my boudoir in the corner.
"Oh god it's time! I'll see you in the garden! Go get him tiger! Rawr!"
I laughed really hard this time as I saw Marie disappear down the stairs.
I calmed down a little and sighed. I stared at my reflection in the mirror and straightened out my dress a little.
Okay Ella, you can do this. No need to be afraid of anything..

I walked down the stairs and my father waited for me to take my arm. I suddenly felt a little emotional, but I quickly pushed these thoughts to the background. Today it was my day, and I would spend it with the most handsome man there was.
When we headed the garden soft music started to play. My mother was standing together with Marie on the left, in the middle was a priest that looked like he really didn't want to be here at the moment, and on the right was Draco looking handsome as fuck.
I blushed as we walked towards them. Draco was checking me out, and I could feel his burning eyes on me. I glanced briefly at him and he had a seductive smile plastered around his face. I nudged him and his smile turned even brighter.
Then the priest started the ceremony..

"You're not going to catch me!" I yelled as I ran up the stairs to my room. My parents and Marie left the house so we could have it all for ourselves. They were in the neighbourhood and they've cast a spell on the house and the surrounding area.
Whenever someone would use a hex in that area, an alarm would be cast out to them and they would be immediately informed. We were told not to use any spells, an exciting rule that we both eagerly obeyed to.

"Don't test me young lady! I'm your husband! You're ought to listen to what I say!" laughed Draco with fake anger.
He caught up with me on top of the stairs and swung me up in bridal style.
I giggled like a child as he kissed the top of my head.
"I told you so." he smirked as he carried me to the bedroom.
"Pertrificus Totalis!"
I felt my limbs stiffen and I felt my body slip out of Draco's grasp as I slid on to the floor.
"Ella!" he screamed out of horror. He quickly glanced at the person whom was responsible for the hex..
It was his own father.

"Father!" screamed Draco whom burst out in total rage. "What on earth do you think you're doing!"
"Preventing you for the biggest mistake in your life." He said with a cold dreary voice.
"Well then you're too late, we're already married." scoffed Draco angrily.
"Do you think I'm mentally deficient?" he asked with the same cold and slightly frighting calm voice. "Of course you're already married fool, I'm not here to prevent you from doing something you've already done. That would be stupendous."
"Then what are you here for!" yelled Draco as he grabbed his wand out of his back pocket.
"To murder you." said Lucius and with that all the blood disappeared out of Draco's face.
"Y-You're not being serious." he said as his voice started to shake.
"As serious as the Dark Lord's snake Nagini." snarled Lucius. "Now lets get this over with."
"I don't think so." growled someone behind Draco. "You're not going to murder my new son-in-law Lucy-Dear."
"Avada Kedavra!" both men yelled as Draco quickly brought Ella's body to safety.
A loud thud was heard in the room and Draco refused to look behind him..
Then someone placed a warm hand on his shoulder and Draco forced himself to look up at the person that turned out to be the only one left of them.
It was Ella's father.
"I'm sorry for your loss." he said as he patted Draco's shoulder. "I arrived here as quickly as possible."
Draco sent a weak smile to him and then concerned himself over my body.
"Finite Incantatem." said Draco softly as I felt something wet drop on my forehead.
I blinked and noticed tears in Draco's eyes.

My father murdered his', because he wanted to murder him.. The most tragic thing..
I hugged him as I felt his body shake, this loss was not comparable with anything in the world. Even though he hated his father, it was still his father.
Now he only had his mother left and he even didn't know if she was still alive.
What if the Dark Lord already took care of her?
So far so good for our wedding night..

"Come on lets go dear." He said as he helped me up from the floor. We were still in our wedding outfits. Though this day will be always marked with death, I'm happy that we're together in this instead of two people on their own..
"I don't want to stay here." I said softly and Draco stared at me with the saddest expression in the world.
"Then lets go to a hotel." he said as he silently smiled through the tears in his eyes.
"Lets." I said as I comforted him somewhat with a small hug.
We silently walked down the stairs and we met up with my parents. They nodded in silence as I informed them of where we would be staying for the night.
We quietly walked out the door, only to notice that it had started to rain..

"It's a weird day isn't it." said Draco. It was not really a question, just a statement of the fact.
"It sure is." I answered as I dried my hair with one of the soft towels.
We both took a shower after arriving at the hotel. We were drenched and ice cold from the rain since we decided to walk. It wasn't a pretty sight, I even think it looked really out of place.
A groom and a bride dragging their feet through puddles and mud to find a place to stay for the night..
He turned around and smiled.
"You look beautiful dear." he said. I knew he truly meant it and I felt my insides turn.
I was so glad to be married to this guy, and to think I almost let him off because I thought he matched better with Pansey! How could I be that stupid!
I walked over to the bed from where he was seated, and dropped myself on his lap.
"You know," I started "I'm really glad that we're together."
"Why's that?" he asked curious.
"This way our bond will only grow stronger." I said and smiled.
He smiled back at me and kissed me softly.

I closed my eyes and let it all wash over me, all the events that happened.
The detention, the veritaserum, the kisses in the secret passageway..
I felt his body tighten a little and I broke away from the kiss. I stared concerned at him as I noticed that a wave of sadness caught up with him again.
"Are you really okay?" I asked him as I wiped a few strands of hair out of his face.
He stared at me and sighed.
"Yeah.. well," he started. "It's a great loss, but I think I'll get over it.. I mean, there's a war coming up we don't have time to grieve for death. There's too much happiness to drown out the depression at the moment sweetheart. I'll have you, you'll have me. Together we're strong and we will overcome this."
I smiled as I kissed him again. Those were the kind of words that made me feel weak, the words that truly said anything and everything all at once..

After a while of kissing each other and laying in each others arms, we decided to go to sleep. It was already three in the morning and we were practically exhausted.
I nestled my body against his and tiredly closed my eyes.
I loved this guy so much..
I wiggled a little and then I heard Draco groan.
"Draco?" I asked curious, thinking there was something up again. "What's wrong?"
"Don't wiggle." he growled in a very sexy way.
"Why not?" I smirked as I wiggled with my hips again.
I then felt something stiffen up that was slightly soft before. It was now pushing against my back and I blushed.
"It is our wedding night you know." I teased.
Draco didn't move, but then he said something that was among the words of: "Ah, what the heck."
He grabbed me at my waist and turned me around to kiss me feverishly on my lips.

***

The next morning I slowly opened my eyes.
I was naked, in an unfamiliar bed with the most handsome guy in the universe whom was also naked.
And it was my husband!!
I trailed my fingers down his chest and kissed him softly on his forehead.
He snapped his eyes open and cast me the brightest of smiles.
"I love it when I wake up next to the prettiest girl alive." he smirked and I giggled like a school girl.
He cupped my face and we started to kiss each other softly.
"Ella?" he asked after a while of kissing each other whilst lying in each other's arms.
"Yeah?" I breathed quietly as I briefly glanced at his face.
"I love you." he said as his eyes were smouldering again.
I smiled; and I immediately knew it was true when I said it,
"I love you too, Malfoy."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end, *aaw* I hope you've all liked it!!!

kind regards,

Daisy ♥