Status: slow

Love Me or Hate Me

Genevieve Adams had always known the Jonas boys. They were the closest things she had to siblings, aside from Vanessa. She grew up with them, and watched them turn into the famous musicians we all see today. She saw them change to fit in with the growing demands of the world, and when they left, her heart was broken.

She learned to live with her broken heart, and everyday that the boys were gone, she forgot more and more about them. It didn't help that they were so busy that they forgot to call her, and that she never called them back when they did call her, so they were forever playing phone tag. At first she forgot the small things: favorite colors, favorite foods, pet peeves. Then she began to forget bigger things: their birthdays, the way they talked. Finally they were just a memory. She was able to listen their music and watch their interviews without any pain, and she acted like a normal teenage girl.

Genevieve is now 17, and she is going into her senior year. She 5'5", gorgeous, and the most popular girl in school...without even trying. She has found her love for acting and singing, and is one of the best actresses in her huge school. When her and Vanessa try out for roles in a Hollywood movie, she finds out that three familiar faces are also in the movie, and she freaks out. What will happen when Genevieve sees the Jonas boys again?
  1. Memories
    Intro to story
  2. Back to School
    we meet ashton
  3. Look-Alike
    Nate
  4. Fight
  5. The Show
    "Before I announce the winners, I would like to say something about the show. We never told you in the beginning, but this show was actually a real contest."