Status: HIATUS

Dare For Distance

Is where you spend your daylight

[timeskip! This is about... err.. 3 months later?]

I pulled him closer to me, not wanting this moment to end. My lips engulfed his, and I loved it. "Chris, chris.." I moaned. This was it, this was perfection. I could feel it getting bigger, adding more pressure. "Oh.." Was all I could get out.

"Zohey?" I heard his magical voice say. "Zohey, wakey-wakey!" Shit I thought. Not again.. I looked around the room with sleep-encrusted eyes.

"Where am I?" I mumbled. This didn't make sense to me yet.

"Zoh," He chuckled that throaty chuckly that sent me over the edge, "You're on a tour bus. My tour bus.." His lips found mine in the dark, making my heart flare.

"O-oh shit." I pushed him away and sat up, "How loud was I?" I asked, ashamed.

He burst into a giggle fit, "Pretty damn loud. But I must say, my love, it was pretty hot. Hearing you moan my name and all." I playfully smacked him and layed back down.

"That's so embarrassing!" He giggled and kissed me again. That was the second wet dream I'd had about Christofer. And seriously, I couldn't complain. They were great.

He moved us so he was on top, his lips gently carrassing mine. I couldn't help but sigh, he was such a good kisser. Putting more force into it, I grabbed the back of his neck. He giggled, causing vibrations between our lips. How the hell could this boy make my insides mushy? I asked myself. Because, he's your fiancee.
♠ ♠ ♠
God, this is so short, but needed.
I'mma try to fill in all gaps in the next couple chapters.
WOO! That was a surprise, even to me! ;)
I just love it when my book goes off and does it's own thing.
Did I mention how awkward that was?