Pandora: the Girl Who Set the World A Blaze

Chapter Two

Me and Ashley Trashly were in the prescense of principal Brenda Arrington, for Ashley she was just a principal, for me, she was evil incarnate. That woman despises me for beating the crap out of her daughter all those years ago. She is completely bias when it comes to me, she will instantly take the other persons side over mine. I truely and irrevocably hate that woman. She scowled at me with great intensity. I knew she was going to either suspend me or give me detention till the last day of school.
She spoke to Ashley like she had known her for years, " Hello Ashley, what bring you here with", she turned to me with an almost convincing fake smile, " Ayan here?" Ashley looked at me with a rueful smile and told Mrs. Arrington a huge fibb, " This thing here, came out of no where and insulted me."
Brenda looked at me with a fake stern look, when I knew she was really giddy inside. " Is this true Ayan?" Right now, I wanted to lay it on her and say so many curse words to her and more curse words to Ashley W. But my conscience was too much a nag to let me do it. So I replied with, " I simply have no clue how what Ashley is talking about, Mrs. Arrington." I had said that in my cutest, most innocent voice but did she buy it, no, she just just gave me a another scowl and turned to Ashley W.
" You do realize that tatle taling doesn't get you anywhere right?"
"Yes, I do Mrs. Arrington," Ashley said in a hushed tone. At she was going to be punished, I thought to myself. "Well", Brenda announced, " Ashley Williams im going to give you and Ayen McClain here detention this afternoon after school to be sure you two never have to come in here under these circumstances again." I knew she really wanted to send me way down the river but she couldn't due to the crime me and Ashley W. both commited. At that time I was both relieved and disapointed.
For one, my parents would freak, and then I would have to spend after school time with Ashley W. and a whole bunch of delinquients. After Brenda was done I walked back to my first period and , of course, class was over by the time I got back. I asked for my home work assignment, she wrote it on my piece of paper and I started off to second period. Then there came came third, then fourth period. My detention was coming and I wasn't happy about it either.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here it is! the second chapter of Pandora! enjoy!