Is She Still The Sweetest Girl?

Changes

2 years later

So, let me catch you up.
Matt helped me get out of stripping and working on the streets. I turned Andre in for abuse, and rest of the girls did too. He is in for life, since one of the girls died from internal bleeding.
I have been going to therapy and getting my life back on track, or at least trying to.

Matt stopped going out to the strip clubs because he said there was no point in going since he didn’t want to look at another woman but me.
After a year of “getting my life back on track”, I fell off that track and got into drugs, again.

Matt found out when he found my meth in my purse. We got into a fight and he left. He didn’t come back for a couple of weeks. The boys told me they didn’t know where he was, but I knew they were lying.

So, I took it upon myself to put myself into rehab. I told Zacky that if he heard from Matt to tell him where I was. And surprise surprise Matt “came back” and met me at rehab, he told me that he was at Zacky’s the whole time, I wasn’t mad.

So, I did the rehab thing and it helped. Not only helped with my drug problem, but helped with mine and Matt’s relationship, a lot. On new years of that year Matt purposed to me and of course I said yes.

So, Here I am standing at the bridal shop while 3 women pin my dress making it fit to my body like a glove. I looked at myself in the big mirrors and couldn’t help but smile. I was going to become Mrs. Sanders.

“Holy shit!” I heard and looked behind me in the mirror.
There stood my best friend, Sophia. We were friends back in High School but, you know what happened. Zacky kept it a secret that they were together. But it slipped out one night. And I am so glad that it did.

“What? Does it make me look fat?” I said putting my hands on my hips.

“Hell no! It makes you look sexy as hell. Damn, If I was a man I would totally bang you,” she said walking infront of me. I laughed.

“Thanks?” I said with a confused look.

“Okay, well, I am gonna get going. Zacky is having a “girly” moment with his hair. And since I am the only one that he lets touch his hair, he wants me to do something with it,” she said rolling her eyes.

“Okay, See you later,” I said leaning down and hugging her.

“Okay sweetheart, all done.” The oldest lady said standing up and getting my veil and putting it on my head.

I almost was in tears. I never pictured myself getting married, ever. I always thought that I would be on the streets for the rest of my life and dying young.
They got me out of my dress and said it would deffentaly be done by the time of the wedding. I thanked them and went out to my car to see Matt leaning against it.

“Well, Hello there,” I said walking over to him kissing him on the lips.

“Hello my love,” he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

“How long have you been here?” I asked hoping he didn’t see the wedding dress.

“About 30 seconds,” he said looking at his watch. I smiled.

“How did recording go?” I asked getting out of his grasp.

“Amazing. I wrote a song just for you,” he said. I stopped and looked at him.

“What?” I asked. He gave me a smile, showing his adorable dimples.

“Yep. And I want you to be the first one to hear it. Even before the guys,” he said.
I smiled widely and kissed him deeply.

“Well, lets go. I want you to hear it,” he said.

“It’s finished?” I asked.

“Yep. I made sure the guys did all their parts and I stayed up all night working on it. The guys still think I’m working on it,” he said walking around to the passenger side of the car.
I smiled and got into the drivers seat. I turned on the car and drove to the studio.

Did he really write me a song or was this going to be a Punk’d episode? If he did, I think I will pass out.
No one has ever done that for me, ever. He treats me like a princess, and damn does it feel good.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, so Joseline wanted me to write more of "She Used To Be The Sweetest Girl", so here you go.
Hope you like it. =]