Status: Finished For now

Last Memory

James P.O.V.

James P.O.V.
The familiar moans filled the corridor. My heart was being ripped from my chest as I was forced to listen to the girl of my dreams make love to a monster. I didn’t want to listen I tried to space out but they were right in the next room over. She was screaming like some wild animal, it was sickening.
‘I wanted to walk in there and kill him for doing this to her. She was supposed to be mine! Why is she making love to him? Why isn’t she fighting him?’ I started to struggle against the chains when someone walked into the room and released me from my bondage. It was a young girl around 17 it looked like and she looked solemn. I followed her out of the room and she led me to the outside world.
“I apologize for my brothers actions. I wish he would stop this foolishness.” She was so small and looked so frail. She continually stared at the ground never looking me in the eye. “If you follow this path you’ll find a highway. Turn right and follow it you’ll reach town in about twenty minuets.”
“What about….” The girl just shook her head and pointed toward the path. With a second look at the house and left the love of my life. I trudged down the muddy path and cried. ‘I love her. I need to save her. What do I do?’ When I made it to the highway I fell to the ground and bawled my eyes out. I heard footsteps behind me but I didn’t care. I was hoping they would kill me but they didn’t. I just felt a body beside me and an arm lay over my shoulders. I looked up to see the girl but she had gashes on her cheek. She had been crying.
“I’m so sorry I tried to save her…” That’s all she got out before she fell forward and stopped breathing. I looked down at her and cried. ‘Is it true? Is she really dead? Am I too late? Oh my God Marico I am so sorry!’
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sorry but I had to do IT!
love ya guys
~Kayami~