Status: Finished For now

Last Memory

My Sky Cries Tears of Blood

My Sky cries tears of blood
My heart breaks with every beat
My eyes only see darkness
My mind only hears goodbye

My nightmares continued for weeks I couldn’t eat and I didn’t know how to hunt. I was lost with out her. I wandered the streets trying to find her but I was dazed, confused, and to be quite honest scared. Her face flooded my thoughts. The thought of her dead made my sky cry tears of blood and my sun go pale like the moon. My world had darkened into a nothingness that I didn’t want to live in not without my master leading the way. I need her blood to sustain me. I want her arms to hold me. And I hunger for her to love me the way I love her.
End of J.P.o.v.
I woke up lying on the floor next to a warm muscular body. An arm was draped across my waist and it was only then that I noticed both of us were completely naked. I jumped up and looked down and the man who had held me captive. He was gorgeous. He had a very sexy six pack and thanks to god no happy trail. He was tan and had shaggy dark hair. He moaned and opened his eyes to stare directly at me. I was in total awe because I was staring into ocean blue eyes and I couldn’t move. We stared at each other forever it seemed.

It felt like hours that were probably only minuets, he stood slowly and walked toward me. He held my body close and I could already feel a change in my body. I felt different but I couldn’t pin point the cause. For now all I could focus on was his body against mine and his arms around my waist. His lips met mine and I couldn’t stop myself from reacting. My arms wrapped around his neck and my lips melded with his. I could feel his member growing and butting up against me. My body felt on fire and I needed to cool down. I got frightened and disappeared at least in his eyes I did. “Who are you?” My voice was thick and shaky but it got the point across. I needed to know who this man was.

He looked in my direction and a smile formed across his lips. He stepped in my direction and I quickly ran to the other side of the room. I couldn’t let him near me or I would loose my train of thought. He cleared his throat and I looked at him. “My name is Zack. Do you remember me, love?”

At that point my world stopped and the sky cried my tears of blood.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUM DU DUM DUM
comment and subscribe
Love you guys
Kayami

Oh and a special thanks to Keba I love ya girly you keep me going